The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

BFGOODRICH ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2 LT285 /75 R17 121S E1 RBL

Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
Looking to add these subject tires after delivery. Does anyone have insight if these will rub anything without a minimum 2.0” lift (spring or spacer)?

I suppose if I did install these while awaiting availability of a lift I could adjust the front turn radius bolts To gain some rub clearance.

Insight is much appreciated.

Thanks.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
Someone posted a photo of a German (I think), Grenadier on 285/75s (34"s)... I think it was white, but no further information on it

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score
Looking to add these subject tires after delivery. Does anyone have insight if these will rub anything without a minimum 2.0” lift (spring or spacer)?

I suppose if I did install these while awaiting availability of a lift I could adjust the front turn radius bolts To gain some rub clearance.

Insight is much appreciated.

Thanks.
I'm genuinely puzzled at why, in the absence of actually owning and experiencing the vehicle with the standard KO2 tyres/tires you are already deeming it to be in need of larger treads plus a suspension lift?

Local time
Reaction score
I'm genuinely puzzled at why, in the absence of actually owning and experiencing the vehicle with the standard KO2 tyres/tires you are already deeming it to be in need of larger treads plus a suspension lift?

2wheelfish

Production/Transit
Forum Supporter
Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
FWIW, Kenyan_Grenadier on YouTube has 285/70/17 MTs on his IG and says it works fine without any mod. Not first hand experience, but you can check it out.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
I have a set of these waiting patiently for my gren to arrive. They should just go straight on.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have a set of these waiting patiently for my gren to arrive. They should just go straight on.
likewise. MT on pre-order 285/70/17. I can't see the 285/75 option in BFG km3. was thinking about the 33/12.5/17

Local time
Reaction score
Can anyone verify if the

BFGOODRICH ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2LT315 /70 R17 121S E2 RBL

is a fit without any suspension changes, hub spacers, cutting of wheel well?

Seeing the fit of the 37” Toyo tires on the IG from Iceland make some believe it can fit ? Possibly the steering stops will need to be adjusted?

I understand this may be something I have to experiment with after delivery.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
285/75r17 or 315/70r17 both approx 34" would work well on sand on top of the added clearance, fingers crossed they fit on standard suspension.

Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
One of the few bonuses of having the wheel on the back door. A mate just put 34.something” Geolanders on his Nissan Patrol and now can’t get the spare wheel/tyre to fit under the vehicle. 😢
Im not sure if the mini door will open by itself with bigger tires...What size that is im not sure, but at some point the bigger tire will get in the way of the mini door.

Reactions: PBD

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Im not sure if the mini door will open by itself with bigger tires...What size that is im not sure, but at some point the bigger tire will get in the way of the mini door.
I think you can get 33” on there and anything bigger you need to buy a relocator like Black Sheep have made.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
You can also get the BFGs in 34x10.5x17 if you want something a little taller but not wider. Toyo makes the ATIII in that size as well.

AMan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:35 AM
Reaction score
Black sheep did 285/75/17 with a 60mm Eibach lift (only shocks and springs) and no further modifications. They developed an adaptor for the spare wheel to clear the rear small door. I’ve got a video on my YouTube detailing what they did.

Subscribe, share, support :)

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Black sheep did 285/75/17 with a 60mm Eibach lift (only shocks and springs) and no further modifications. They developed an adaptor for the spare wheel to clear the rear small door. I’ve got a video on my YouTube detailing what they did.

Subscribe, share, support :)
I recall him mentioning the lift was only 30mm, with the other 30mm coming from the larger tyres.

Local time
Reaction score
Just finished watching that video. The guy from black sheep said the rear door tyre relocator was good for fitting 35 inch tyres. However they can only fit 33’s in Sweden. Big
Bigleonski was correct. 30 mm suspension lift and 30 mm with tyres. The modification that caught my eye was portals but the price 🤢 approx €40000

Back
Top Bottom