The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Beans & Machines tomorrow at Jardine Essex. Everyone welcome. 🫘 🚘 We are ready!!

Eniffer

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
4:41 PM
Reaction score
Early alarms set, PTO3 and PTO2 in place and Full Throttle Coffee Co. ready to set up in our handover bay, we just need you.

•Come and meet the team from Jardine
•View the Grenadier PTO2 and PTO3
•Grab a coffee
•Meet other 4x4 enthusiasts
•Everyone welcome

Jardine Essex
CO4 9HA
9-12 Sunday

8B75F1AB-B2EC-476E-BF1C-E2AD17000AE4.jpeg0A424232-728C-4F7C-8163-D4D0F89D8524.jpeg2BB96291-79EA-4CD8-A3D6-1CA08C59B611.png6CEC2769-FB0F-4C34-86FF-79F8E50AFBBD.jpeg239C5C32-4543-4FEC-9120-9E632FA2E469.jpeg10D9796F-4044-4C40-A683-C15596CC9D6A.jpeg

Attachments

• 4904456B-4F29-4E7F-B0DC-1A121BE4517D.jpeg
    4904456B-4F29-4E7F-B0DC-1A121BE4517D.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
Unfortunately my gut says BMW dealers but I pray that‘s not the case. Some of us have kicked around the hope they might pair up with some agricultural dealers like John Deer, but at this point it’s anyone’s guess.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
Unfortunately my gut says BMW dealers but I pray that‘s not the case. Some of us have kicked around the hope they might pair up with some agricultural dealers like John Deer, but at this point it’s anyone’s guess.
They might team up with the Carraro distributors

Reactions: Max

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Had that thought too, but I can’t imagine there’s lots of them. I live in NJ and am considered the Tri-State area with NY and Conn and I can’t imagine many Carraro or ag dealers are around.

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score
'Dealers' or as I'd like to think of they could be, the IG Motherships, hubs for enthusiasts with regular meet ups, tech talk evenings, how to demos, driver training etc etc and a place for owners to maybe use the space for their own organised events. They would be great places for start, mid and end points of drives/expeditions etc.

Those thinking of buying can hang out and ask questions of current owners, check out our particular configurations/builds.

Ineos has a chance to kill that whole 'stealership' perception dead and replace it with a true membership of owners and future owners.

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
'Dealers' or as I'd like to think of they could be, the IG Motherships, hubs for enthusiasts with regular meet ups, tech talk evenings, how to demos, driver training etc etc and a place for owners to maybe use the space for their own organised events. They would be great places for start, mid and end points of drives/expeditions etc.

Those thinking of buying can hang out and ask questions of current owners, check out our particular configurations/builds.

Ineos has a chance to kill that whole 'stealership' perception dead and replace it with a true membership of owners and future owners.
That’s exactly what we are going for with our Clubhouse. 👍

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve never been in an American car dealership with a comfortable environment. I don’t mean the furnishings, but rather the vibe. They prey on people.

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Is the clubhouse a decree from Ineos to all dealers worldwide or is it up to each dealer as to whether they implement the idea or not?
INEOS just want us to be different from a normal dealer although I decided with my team I didn’t want to use the term ‘showroom’ and much preferred clubhouse. We don’t want to be ‘selling’ to people and haggling on a ‘deal’ we want to be somewhere where people can come for a coffee and a chat with likeminded people to get help and advice on the Grenadier. My team have been put together with that in mind and are not paid in the normal targeted way, it’s more around the experience they deliver rather than the number of Grenadier. The idea of the Clubhouse came from my love of cycling and that community. Having a good coffee shop to meet is important and our clubhouse should be no different.

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
I think
I’ve never been in an American car dealership with a comfortable environment. I don’t mean the furnishings, but rather the vibe. They prey on people.
a lot of the US have a commission only pay structure with no basic wage. I nearly went to the states a few years ago and that’s the package I was offered. We are the complete opposite here and targets are not the driver it’s the best experience.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That’s exactly h it should be. Your customers will be buying at fixed prices set by the manufacturer and thus your role is as a brand ambassador as well as service provider. In America, however, we will have to buy from the dealers themselves , and therein lies the issues.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
That’s exactly h it should be. Your customers will be buying at fixed prices set by the manufacturer and thus your role is as a brand ambassador as well as service provider. In America, however, we will have to buy from the dealers themselves , and therein lies the issues.
As Ineos dealers make money from selling spares , accessories and service then it makes sense that they want owners to come in as often as possible and be as comfortable and happy as possible.
This gives the dealer more opportunity for business.
Of course if each time they come in they also bring a mate, then there is a chance of a new sale, and the fees the dealer gets from that.
Add to that the chance of upgrading and new models coming out and the dealer and showroom become much more of a selling operation, even if the order is placed with Ineos.
I also assume some of the dealers will end up selling second hand Grenadiers eventually

Back
Top Bottom