The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

BEANS AND MACHINES CLUB MEET

Eniffer

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
785CC455-55BA-4483-A532-842C35A2E591.png
🫘 BEANS & MACHINES 🚘

Calling all 4x4 drivers and enthusiasts 👋 We are holding our 1st Beans & Machines Club Meet on the 22nd Jan at the Jardine Essex INEOS Grenadier Clubhouse.

It’s a chance to see the Grenadier the clubhouse and meet the team. We provide the coffee, you provide the 4x4’s. Everyone is welcome no need to register, make sure you share this post. See you on the 22nd and don’t forget to share!!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7799625
🫘 BEANS & MACHINES 🚘

Calling all 4x4 drivers and enthusiasts 👋 We are holding our 1st Beans & Machines Club Meet on the 22nd Jan at the Jardine Essex INEOS Grenadier Clubhouse.

It’s a chance to see the Grenadier the clubhouse and meet the team. We provide the coffee, you provide the 4x4’s. Everyone is welcome no need to register, make sure you share this post. See you on the 22nd and don’t forget to share!!

Excellent! If I didn't live a few hours away from you, I'd be there in a heartbeat!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
We will be having our next club meet in Feb at the KENT Clubhouse if that’s closer.
That is definitely closer. But we won't be going to the UK until August, in the Grenadier of course. If you have a meeting there too, I'll try to set it up.

Back
Top Bottom