The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Battery drained.

Grenxer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I’m in a pickle ! I’ve had Jeeps , Land Rovers, Isuzu troopers ! And and many many more cars and I’ve always know how to charge the battery. But unfortunately, I accidentally left the keys in my Grenadier and completely drained the battery. Now I have scoured the owners manual, searched online for tutorials and even called the dealer for help but they never answered! I’m climbing out of my skin with frustration simply needing some direction here where it he heck is the battery located so I can charge the darn thing so I can get to work??? Anyone ? Please?

Reactions: PBD

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Here is a wild question, how many people with trialmasters have experience battery drain vs number of people with fieldmasters single battery?

Reactions: PBD
Vote:
Upvote 0

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
I am doing the same with NOCO Genius 10 UK, as most of my time is school run and grocery so driving EV daily for easy navigating in town.

Are you able to charge up over 90%?

Mine only stops at 80% something and never beyond that level. Have to top it quite often.
I had it up to 90%, I am thinking the CTEK is fighting all of use Since I saw it discharging couple times . I need to go read that Manual on that Unit, It may get the boot, for different vendor product this summer.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
I have never had my battery SOC above 90% on the main one. The secondary one is always at 95% plus. Reason? My installed 2-way radio gear has a constant draw even when switched off (it's a known thing). Solution is going to be to install an isolation switch for the radios and a battery voltage booster in line to their supply. Thus always at 13.8V when using them but ability to completely turn them off from the secondary supply.

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom