The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Austrian Grenadier Dealer now open to advance orders for Diesel Station Wagon, quoting illustrative mpg and CO2 emissions

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:42 AM
Reaction score
http:// https://www.peicher-automotive.com/car/ineos-grenadier-station-wagon-diesel-at-4x4-pkw-2022/?fbclid=IwAR1BX52FYT6ylHzqQJkmoxLyTGpR7j394VpPquwmeYuqKxrqRxirIZN9XSU#/

Illustrative mpg:

10.3 L/100km ≈ 27.4253 U.K. mpg
11.6 L/100km ≈ 24.3518 U.K. mpg

10.3 L/100km ≈ 22.8364 U.S. mpg
11.6 L/100km ≈ 20.2771 U.S. mpg

Illustrative CO2 emissions: 268-304 g / km

With a dealer now taking advance orders, one wonders what if any priority a dealer's order might have over those of us patiently taken in by the marketing hype over the last 6 months with advance and ordinary reservations with initial deposits paid?

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Had a look through that page, it seems they will just create an account for you on INEOS website, and take the 450. Just a way for them to guarantee customers order through them (although they seem to be the exclusive dealer in Austria).

Hopefully they don't get preferential treatment. Still waiting on a dealer in the south East of England to make themselves known. I was hoping Tuckwells or Crawfords agricultural dealers would be getting in on it, but nothing yet. 

dominicperry

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Well, the web page seems to have magically disappeared. 
The payload figure is disappointing, but I don't trust it, the same as I don't trust the MPG or CO2 figures.

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:42 AM
Reaction score
Concerns were raised in another forum regarding the figures stated in the Peicher advertisement and the CEO of Ineos Au was kind enough to respond that no final figures had been established (or released) for Australia or elsewhere in the world for payload, mpg etc.  Such a low payload as stated in the article was a concern and I guess also for Ineos - best wait for an official release. 

dominicperry

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
FlyingTexan said:
What were the numbers posted?

Fuel consumption was as posted above. 
Payload was 730Kg or 760Kg IIRC - 700 and something. Way short of the expected and magical 1000Kg. ?

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
As someone that grew up on a ranch I didn’t even know what a payload number was. If it fit, we put it in there.  I feel that’s the spirit of the Grenadier.  Plus this is a SUV and not a pickup truck. Not like I’ll be putting 50gallon barrels of hydraulic oil in it.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
> If it fit, we put it in there.  I feel that’s the spirit of the Grenadier.

?

Back
Top Bottom