The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos ASPW thinking about the Grenadier ... and mentioning Stu?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:36 PM
Reaction score
He doesn't design his cars , others do all the hard yards. He drills the odd hole.
I'm hoping and trusting the original prototype in Oz ends up in a museum.
He has already taken them for a drive and no doubt will have access to press cars for a review.
I don't see what he could possibly add to the engineering or design.
I have a totally different use case to what he uses vehicles for.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had intended on watching it all the way through but an hour is a long time.
He wants a vehicle and he can't afford it.
So because he is him Ineos should give him one cheap.
I agree and I think we should all have one

Just to clarify something for you all, at this moment in time nobody, celebrity or influencer is getting a free Grenadier or a reduced rate Grenadier. This may change at a later date but speaking with INEOS last week at the agent gathering, the priority is customer and agent cars.

The consensus is you the customer have put your money up for this car as well as us agents in building new premises so these are the priority.

Excellent decision by Ineos: When I see the many persons trotted out by certain vehicle manufacturers as so-called "brand ambassadors" I often try and equate the public image of the "ambassador" with company values espoused by the manufacturer.... mostly it's a mix of virtue signalling and/or what else can I get for 'free' because I am a
c-e-l-e-b-r-i-t-y. Brand Ambassadors to my mind are an admission that there's a credibility gap.... (end of rant!:rolleyes:

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have a shed.
If I put up a big sign out from called "INEOS Grenadier Museum", can I have it?
Sorry to disappoint you! Under the Aust. import rules Ineos either have to export the vehicle or destroy it... as in put it in a crusher under official supervision to verify same. There was some talk of one or two being made available in the meantime to potential aftermarket suppliers for measurement/engineering assessment for design of accessories. The "they'll be crushed" response (if I recall correctly) was from the Australian Ineos CEO in response to an interview question of this very issue...

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Last week my wife decided she wanted a Suzuki Jimny to go with my Grenadier.
Today she thinks it is too small.
I think Ineos should make me a brand ambassador and give me a free dual cab ute version.
Imagine how good that would look to potential customers to see a celebrity (me) with both variants
Or maybe make a special two door version for her

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Last week my wife decided she wanted a Suzuki Jimny to go with my Grenadier.
Today she thinks it is too small.
I think Ineos should make me a brand ambassador and give me a free dual cab ute version.
Imagine how good that would look to potential customers to see a celebrity (me) with both variants
Or maybe make a special two door version for her
You mean "Me"and "Mini Me"? stand by!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The "they'll be crushed" response (if I recall correctly) was from the Australian Ineos CEO in response to an interview question of this very issue...
I think they will preserve one in Australia. We shall see!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think they will preserve one in Australia. We shall see!
Maybe but why?
They will have to carry the costs on their books and once the demo stock arrives the last thing they will want the public to see is a prototype.
I think they should keep one of each somewhere in the group but not in Australia.
Maybe a museum at the factory

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe but why?
They will have to carry the costs on their books and once the demo stock arrives the last thing they will want the public to see is a prototype.
I think they should keep one of each somewhere in the group but not in Australia.
Maybe a museum at the factory
I'm a why, rather than why not sort of guy.
And why should I travel to Europe to see the Australian prototype?
i won't lose any sleep over whether they keep it or it's crushed. But in some ways it is part of our heritage now.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
You'll need a boob job and maybe fat lips too if you want to influence. Oh and a Tik Tok account. Seems to be de rigeur.
Just don't do onlyfans (unless you're selling cooling equipment)

Back
Top Bottom