The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Anyone interested in a genuine third roof rack bar?

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi all. Just been quoted 1680 for two sets of roof racks (4) from ineos dealer here in Townsville. I only want three. Will order tomorrow, apparently a week wait.
Can pick up in Townsville or I can drop off between Townsville and Brisbane in three weeks time. Let me know. I'd be happy with 400 bucks.
Pedro

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all. Just been quoted 1680 for two sets of roof racks (4) from ineos dealer here in Townsville. I only want three. Will order tomorrow, apparently a week wait.
Can pick up in Townsville or I can drop off between Townsville and Brisbane in three weeks time. Let me know. I'd be happy with 400 bucks.
Pedro
Sent you a personal mail re. total price. I also bought 4 bars.. 4th one can be useful!

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Pedro
Was that including fitting?
I will be doing the same, buying 4 to use 3 and have no desire to pay to have them fitted

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Was that including fitting?
I will be doing the same, buying 4 to use 3 and have no desire to pay to have them fitted
Hi Greg
No, it did not include fitting. I mean, the price of everything else has gone up, so I'm not surprised.
However, I am about to ring Brisbane dealer that DenisM mentioned, if he can do a better price I will be down there is two or three weeks, I can pick them up.
Will advise.

pedrogb

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've spoken to Jordan at Ignition, they are also willing to sell me three bars, could be a good options, just hoping to confirm tonight or tomorrow. Are you interested, I can bring them all back with me?
Let me know
Pedro

Back
Top Bottom