The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Another Utahn

Local time
11:03 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Will from Utah, and I don't have a picture of Grenadier to share because I'm still in my overly analytical research phase (but at least I've managed to make a decent career out being an analytical research engineer) so for now, I'll mostly just have questions.

Currently I drive a Land Rover, but recently had a chance to get hands on and drive the Grenadier and it exceeded my expectations, which is not common.

Anyway, I hope to eventually be able to add some value rather than just asking questions.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Will from Utah, and I don't have a picture of Grenadier to share because I'm still in my overly analytical research phase (but at least I've managed to make a decent career out being an analytical research engineer) so for now, I'll mostly just have questions.

Currently I drive a Land Rover, but recently had a chance to get hands on and drive the Grenadier and it exceeded my expectations, which is not common.

Anyway, I hope to eventually be able to add some value rather than just asking questions.
Welcome in the forum.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score

Welcome to the Forum! DaBull

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
If your name is SkiWill then you are probably buying the grenadier as much for ski trips as anything else. I live in Chicago, but every year, do a road trip to Colorado or Wyoming to ski. The Grenadier was partially justified to the wife by claiming it is my new ski trip vehicle. But I love it so much she knows I may still jump on her suv for my road trips to save mileage on the Grenny. 👍

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You're very lucky in that you have a great Ineos dealership in your town, or at least right next door. Warner Ineos in West Valley City has some great people working there and they'll treat you right.

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! You're very lucky in that you have a great Ineos dealership in your town, or at least right next door. Warner Ineos in West Valley City has some great people working there and they'll treat you right.
Thank you, that's one of the things I was looking for was feedback on Warner and how those who have dealt with them felt about the experience.

Local time
Reaction score
If your name is SkiWill then you are probably buying the grenadier as much for ski trips as anything else. I live in Chicago, but every year, do a road trip to Colorado or Wyoming to ski. The Grenadier was partially justified to the wife by claiming it is my new ski trip vehicle. But I love it so much she knows I may still jump on her suv for my road trips to save mileage on the Grenny. 👍
Yeah, I ski a lot and SkiWill became a nickname because one of my best friends is also a Will so that's a name that stuck to differentiate us. Luckily "Bad Will" wasn't as durable.

I would really use the Grenadier more for remote travel throughout the west with the family and elk hunting which is about the most punishing pursuit I have found for a vehicle beyond recreational rock crawling motorsport. My wife's Audi with a set of Blizzaks is the perfect ski car.

Back
Top Bottom