The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Another New Aussie

Michael H.

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Country
Australia
My name is Michael and I have ordered a Trialmaster Utility Wagon with an expected build month of September.

I currently drive a Toyota Fortuner, and I enjoy exploring Australia with my 4WD club and as a helper on tag-along tours.

I was lucky to view the 2B prototype that has been touring around Australia, and I made a little video of it which can be viewed here …

https://youtu.be/UNVZX5dUym8

grenadierboy

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
 Hi Michael - Thanks for the video.

I assume you went with the diesel?

Did you add a Roo bar, rood rack or any other interesting options?

cheers

Michael H.

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi Mark. Yes, I went with the diesel. I've ordered the rock sliders and the integrated winch. I’m going to wait till I see the roo bar in person, as I know it can easily be bolted on later. I’m very much looking forward to seeing the final production models arrive in Australia, but I guess you'll see one before I do. ?

Top Bottom