The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Alan from Sydney Australia

AlanJ

Production/Transit
Local time
5:08 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

after reading this forum daily for almost a year now I decided it was about time I signed up.

I have enjoyed all the content and especially images and real owners feedback, making my own wait that little bit easier.

I like a lot of you have followed the grenadier story since the beginning. I signed up for the early access and put my $$$ down on the initial deposit.
fast forward to May last year I locked in my spec and paid the remainder of the $5000.

It has been just over a year since and according to the dealership the car is due in port tomorrow, so give or take another 3-4 weeks I should have a very good reason to post some real life pics and impressions of my own.

looking forward to continuing to learn more about the vehicle and what other owners have planned around usage, additions and adventure.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

after reading this forum daily for almost a year now I decided it was about time I signed up.

I have enjoyed all the content and especially images and real owners feedback, making my own wait that little bit easier.

I like a lot of you have followed the grenadier story since the beginning. I signed up for the early access and put my $$$ down on the initial deposit.
fast forward to May last year I locked in my spec and paid the remainder of the $5000.

It has been just over a year since and according to the dealership the car is due in port tomorrow, so give or take another 3-4 weeks I should have a very good reason to post some real life pics and impressions of my own.

looking forward to continuing to learn more about the vehicle and what other owners have planned around usage, additions and adventure.
Hi AlanJ what a great bit of news as it puts more light at the end of the tunnel for all those hanging out up this way as well...did they tell which port tomorrow?...We will get the spies on the job to see what and how many roll off.. well done anyway...what did you spec out in your order? :cool:

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi all,

welcome @AlanJ ! exciting times ...well done(y). Can you provide the specs you ordered...we'll see how they compare with what arrived!:LOL: My agent is coy but I'm sort of hoping it's this month from his "secret squirrel...can't get your hopes up" hints approach...
Are you willing to tell us if your VIN is between (a) 0-1000, (b) 1000-2000 or (c) 2000-3000?

Reactions: Max

AlanJ

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hi AlanJ what a great bit of news as it puts more light at the end of the tunnel for all those hanging out up this way as well...did they tell which port tomorrow?...We will get the spies on the job to see what and how many roll off.. well done anyway...what did you spec out in your order? :cool:
I was initially told “May”
Then was told 20th of May it had arrived

And then yesterday was told the 11th at Port Kembla. The location makes sense as it avoids Melbourne.

All advised by the dealership

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
welcome @AlanJ ! exciting times ...well done(y). Can you provide the specs you ordered...we'll see how they compare with what arrived!:LOL: My agent is coy but I'm sort of hoping it's this month from his "secret squirrel...can't get your hopes up" hints approach...
Are you willing to tell us if your VIN is between (a) 0-1000, (b) 1000-2000 or (c) 2000-3000?
Specs & VIN ?

AlanJ

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Denis

I do not know my VIN sorry and don’t have any real reason to go asking or looking for it.
I will login to the portal and check but doubtful it will show anything more than what it has for months being “in production”

Specs as follows

MM (Eldoret Blue with a white roof was a very close 2nd)
Trialmaster diesel
Main addons
18” steelies
Safari roof
Saddle leather (non negotiable apparently 😉)
Rock sliders
Rear wheel storage
Camping table
Privacy glass

Ed I

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Great news mate really happy for you expecting mine in September, if you wouldn’t mind letting me know when it suits you to update me on your progress for delivery good luck

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Denis

I do not know my VIN sorry and don’t have any real reason to go asking or looking for it.
I will login to the portal and check but doubtful it will show anything more than what it has for months being “in production”

Specs as follows

MM (Eldoret Blue with a white roof was a very close 2nd)
Trialmaster diesel
Main addons
18” steelies
Safari roof
Saddle leather (non negotiable apparently 😉)
Rock sliders
Rear wheel storage
Camping table
Privacy glass
If you use the chat function on the website they can get your VIN for you, but as you say it’s of no practical use until you take delivery. I asked for mine for 2 reasons 1. I was curious about where it fell in the production line. 2. To confirm it actually existed 🤣

Back
Top Bottom