The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ahoy from Czechia

Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score
Well I had ordered Toyota GRJ76 but I noticed then exibition of Grenadier in my car dealership and I had to ask to change my order what wasn't luckily any problem for my dealer.
I would like to order a wagon version but with utility panels and that diesel engine. I wanted originally petrol what would be still more economic variant than 1gr-fe but well I'll get to used to these adblue and DPF stuffs for better fuel economy and all these advatages of diesel. I still like to own Landcruiser but this car will be my daily car and well I guess you can imagine why I changed my mind.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I was looking at an import VDJ 76 here in the UK, but its nearly 65k new for a well equipped one in RHD. The grenadier offers far more for the money, and without the issues of an imported vehicle 

Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score
Spjnr said:
Welcome aboard. I was looking at an import VDJ 76 here in the UK, but its nearly 65k new for a well equipped one in RHD. The grenadier offers far more for the money, and without the issues of an imported vehicle 
That's true but LC is classic. I hope that Grenadier won't be more expensive than LC with accesories which I chose. If Grenadier is much more expensive, I'll have to reconsider that again. My LC was around 60k pounds.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. If you go with the Cruiser or Grenadier I’m sure you’ll end up with a great vehicle for your adventures. 

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
DedkovCZE said:
That's true but LC is classic. I hope that Grenadier won't be more expensive than LC with accesories which I chose. If Grenadier is much more expensive, I'll have to reconsider that again. My LC was around 60k pounds.

I'm hoping the Grenadier won't scale up in price very much, due to their limited specs. And hopefully the options of lockers etc won't be too pricey!

Back
Top Bottom