The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Advertising?

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
I trust you'd back Sir Jim and crew before an outside group.
Yes, absolutely. Problem is that Quatar will have relatively unlimited funds and the current owners are only interested in $$$.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely. Problem is that Quatar will have relatively unlimited funds and the current owners are only interested in $$$.
Yea, I know. I personally hate United, but a) the Glazers are assholes and b) the genie is log out of the lamp, but English clubs should be owned by Brits IMO.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Amount of income from sales = nil.. The amount of capital required to get to this point is huge and in the millions per day i’‘d guess. I’m pretty sure there’s a finance director in Ineos who’s getting the cold sweats from the total lack of income from this huge project.
Hambach made a very decent profit in the last reported year (1st year under Ineos) of €28.4m on a turnover of €70.1m.

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hambach made a very decent profit in the last reported year (1st year under Ineos) of €28.4m on a turnover of €70.1m.
There must be a pretty good margin contract manufacturing Smart Cars for Mercedes!

Rab

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Or it’s just all our deposit monies.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well if you think the profit in the first year was nearly 10 times what he paid for the whole plant, then I don't think any time delays in getting the Grenadier to market are hurting his fixed cost recovery plan.

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
If you need to advertise a product, you have largely failed. One recent example of this was Carlos Ghosn (disgraced? former CEO of Nissan/Renault), “if I ever see an advertisement for the R35 Nissan GT-R, then we have not done our job”. At the same time advertising itself has changed. There is a huge IA presence on social media. Instagram alone, Ineos is cranking out DAILY "look at our new toy" posts. In my humble opinion that is the completely wrong way to promote the Grenadier. Even bizarre. The entire reason for existence is to go against that instagram/tik tok generation of zero attention span, short term, flash in the pan, wiz bang trash that has taken over the world. Come on Ineos! Do better.
And get off my lawn!!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
Advertising your vehicle with one of the most famous football clubs in the world has to be a win for getting your name out there.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Advertising your vehicle with one of the most famous football clubs in the world has to be a win for getting your name out there.
Likewise trying to buy another famous club doesn't do any harm either, except he may be upstaged by Elon Musk!!

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Likewise trying to buy another famous club doesn't do any harm either, except he may be upstaged by Elon Musk!!
God I hope not, he’s a brilliant intellect, a true disrupter, but completely bonkers imho. Mind you I was pleasantly surprised with my wife’s model Y. For what she needs it for it’s actually a good car and has not needed to visit the shop for repairs during the first year unlike my last four Landrover vehicles. Which, of course, is why there will never be a fifth🤣

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Not sure if IA, but their dealer here launched an ad campaign for vehicles purchased in 2023, with delivery promised in 2023- that’s their offer (terms and conditions apply). Regional operations director of the dealer went on the radio for an interview to talk up who and what IA grenadier is also and to explain the offer they’re launching. This was about 2 weeks ago. Haven’t seen anything before that.

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
INEOS scheint ein gutes Geschäft mit dem österreichischen Red Bull-Unternehmen zu haben.

Attachments

• 3ED4C640-8240-4D54-A470-5DE1A609A8D0.png
    3ED4C640-8240-4D54-A470-5DE1A609A8D0.png
    254.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Very true but you referring to ManU (RMA, FCB, PSG, JUV, CFC, etc) not Spurs?
Sponsorship of ManU (Audi now Chevrolet) is cost-prohibitive for the IG niche brand having knowledge of past fees.
Don't forget Sir Jim had an unsuccessful late bid entry for Chelsea FC.
CFC fans / UK had hopes but ownership changed from Russian to USA instead of UK.

Back
Top Bottom