The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Ability to drive the Grenadier prior to going hard with your money

jeffmattSD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
The message is to all of you that recevied your vehicle in Europe. Were you able to test drive your Grenadier on the paved roads prior to going non-refundable on your deposits. North America is going to announce their dealer network on September 28th and then we stard dealing with them instead of Ineos. The only time that I have been able to test drive the Grenadier has been off road when 95% of my driving will be on paved roads.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:11 PM
Reaction score
The message is to all of you that recevied your vehicle in Europe. Were you able to test drive your Grenadier on the paved roads prior to going non-refundable on your deposits. North America is going to announce their dealer network on September 28th and then we stard dealing with them instead of Ineos. The only time that I have been able to test drive the Grenadier has been off road when 95% of my driving will be on paved roads.
Hi jeffmattSD, not really, max. 1 km. I bought in full confidence.
And I was not disappointed.

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:11 AM
Reaction score
Nearly the same to me, 1 drive on sealed road, but prototype and not allowed to drive by myself. 1 drive myself on greenlane.
My Grenadier is better than the expected 🤗

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:11 PM
Reaction score
@jeffmattSD just contact your local dealer once they are announced; they will have 2 demo vehicles available to drive

Simon C

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score
No - I had a very short offroad test and a bit of carpark

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No, bought it blind but did understand the probable financial strength of Ineos and its majority owner. I really like the vehicle even though I’m still getting to grips with it.
I did watch each production video and observed the prototypes on their appearances.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
Here in Australia I paid the $5000 non refundable deposit before driving it anywhere myself, I had had a ride offroad in an early prototype. I did get to drive myself offroad shortly after that but first time I drove it on road was driving home from delivery at the agent. But now age takes have demo vehicles

Last edited:
Local time
2:11 PM
Reaction score
i test drove a dealer vehicle for about 4 hours. I was too chicken to pay for somthing i havent seen or touched

Reactions: Sam

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My first drive was after I collected it from my dealer. I had sat in one at a show but never driven it. Mad - but I had confidence it was what I wanted and am not disappointed after 1000 miles so far.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
i test drove a dealer vehicle for about 4 hours. I was too chicken to pay for somthing i havent seen or touched
Ok, what were your thoughts after driving it for 4 hours. We would all like to know. DaBull

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I test-drove a production dealer demo car too
Ok, what were your thoughts after driving it for 4 hours. We would all like to know. DaBull

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Only seen one at the Game Fair, never had a test drive. First time driving was as I left the dealer. Absolutely took a chance on this and have never regretted my decision, loving it.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My first drive was after I collected it from my dealer. I had sat in one at a show but never driven it. Mad - but I had confidence it was what I wanted and am not disappointed after 1000 miles so far.
When I ordered mine in July 2022 I had not even seen one in the flesh/metal.
I think it was late October/November 2022 on a business trip to Perth, about 4,000kms from home, I walked out of my hotel in the morning to see one sitting in the car park.
That's my reflection in the headlights.
Two days later i took it for a test drive.
1694796618574.png

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No digital readout, if its cold I just slowly move the knob in the hotter direction and vice versa.

It doesn't help that there are only 10 settings from cold to hot. Most modern cars have 14 single degree settings: usually low, 16C to 28C, then high

I am actually having a bit of trouble getting an accurate & consistent temp.

In fact, I would go as far to say, it's one of the few things that disappoints me in the Grenadier.

I think it's a poor design.

Local time
2:11 PM
Reaction score
No digital readout, if its cold I just slowly move the knob in the hotter direction and vice versa.

It doesn't help that there are only 10 settings from cold to hot. Most modern cars have 14 single degree settings: usually low, 16C to 28C, then high

I am actually having a bit of trouble getting an accurate & consistent temp.

In fact, I would go as far to say, it's one of the few things that disappoints me in the Grenadier.

I think it's a poor design.
thats actually my review of my tst drive,If you click on that window my rview pops up.I dont know whay my own text is not there

Back
Top Bottom