The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

1st SOP INEOS Grenadier

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
Any other media of this?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
I too am glad to have chosen Sela green. Not that mine will ever look that clean post delivery!

Reactions: JOB

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder if in years to come JOB number plates will be associated with the Grenadier in the same way as HUE plates with Land Rover?

I have E13 JOB on my SL, it might have to be transferred when the Ineos arrives!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:51 PM
Reaction score
Is it actually a real plate or photoshopped on in some photos?
Even to my old eyes it looks like a cut and paste effort.
Jim would insist upon gothic script.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Still odd though that no contracts received yet. Unless they've shortened the 60 day prior build deadline.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:51 PM
Reaction score
Still odd though that no contracts received yet. Unless they've shortened the 60 day prior build deadline.
Agreed. Given that no contracts have been signed, the only cars currently running off the production line must all be demonstrators - or fleet buyers.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
5:51 AM
Reaction score
Seems logical to me: Even if they claim to have "perfect production results now" (they have to at some point), that would mean another level of quality assurance before delivery to end customers.

Christoph

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
Seems logical to me: Even if they claim to have "perfect production results now" (they have to at some point), that would mean another level of quality assurance before delivery to end customers.
I would assume, though, that this is "made to order" production, i.e. they only start building YOUR Grenadier once they have your blue ink on the contract. But as we have been promised on Thursday, the week before last week, an outreach within 2 weeks, we should hear something by this Thursday. (I know - HOPE is a 4 letter word ;-) )

edit: typo

Clunster

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
We actually don't know that no contracts have been signed.

Remember those agent emails looking for VIP customers to accelerate their orders? Ineos might be looking to recruit a sample of new owners to form a post-delivery QA group.

Part of bringing them into the tent might be a requirement not to discuss publicly...
Even INEOS Group employees purchasing a Grenadier have not had contracts from their dealers....(or discounts!) so not sure who these VIPs are.
I thought first month or so of production was allotted to demonstrators, press vehicles, sponsor cars and the winners of the return trip home competition of course.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:51 AM
Reaction score
How many agents are there who get a vehicle? Each of them will probably get three to five over a certain time.
agents x 5 / number of cars produced per week might bring the number of weeks the first customers have to wait

Back
Top Bottom