The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

110 owner here with a decision to make!

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:36 PM
Reaction score
Might as well wait until the owner reviews arrive just to be sure.. shouldn’t be long now.
On paper its a near perfect replacement for a 110.

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Bowker is also my nearest agent. I’ve had three 110 Defender station wagons, an old 110 12/24v hard top, currently a Wolf 110 hard top. The Grenadier is a no brainier as it’s well screwed together and comfy, even though it is quite expensive compared to what I’ve ever paid for new Defender station wagons.

Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
I think a Grenadier to replace a Defender is a no brainer, as long as they get it right in the first place, I'm hoping the delays are final quality adjustments as well as parts availability issues.
At least I hope so as I've ordered one! Currently drive a late model 90.

Local time
Reaction score
You're asking the Grenadier forum if you should sell your 110 for a Grenadier?

Talk about confirmation bias!

Order! Now!
Oh, No! - Not asking, just listening to views, opinions, and the questions that I hadn`t thought to ask.
At present my 110 USW is "a company van" with all that entails, tax wise, whereas it seems that the Grenadier has not (and will not?) been allowed the same status.
Anyway, who said I was selling the Defender? More toys etc....

Local time
Reaction score
After 30+ years in defenders and 3/4 million miles its a no brainer get one I did and thousands of others followed suit.

Back
Top Bottom