The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Trip to the Cairngorm Mountain

Calling all Grenadier owners in Scotland!

About

Created
Owner
Coullabus
Privacy
Public
Manual user approval
No
Members
Discussions
Views
Language
English (UK)

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:22 PM
Reaction score
Hi,
This is my first post on the site and thought the Scottish Grenadiers was an apt group to join after my trip to Scotland was the first thing I did when I got mine earlier in March. Weather was perfect, rain, sun & snow with stunning scenery, just a normal day in Scotland.
It's a shame that there are no green lanes like we have in England & Wales, though there are a lot fewer than there used to be and many people are trying to take those away from us.
Just wish I had taken some more pictures with the Grenadier in, this is from the drivers seat of some campers in the mountain carpark after their nights stay. The campers pitched up in small tents at the campsite were just nuts! We were in the same area before Christmas when it was -10 Celsius at 8am and possibly less overnight, and there were still people in campers! Thankfully we only stay where it's comfortable, dry & warm.

Attachments

• 20240327_091434.jpg
    20240327_091434.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
10:22 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the Scottish Grenadiers! Sounds like you had an excellent trip… when’s your next trip?

Health Warning: Scotland, like Grenadiers, can be addictive :cool:

Back
Top Bottom