The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Orkney

Calling all Grenadier owners in Scotland!

About

Created
Owner
Coullabus
Privacy
Public
Manual user approval
No
Members
Discussions
Views
Language
English (UK)

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
7:00 AM
Reaction score
I'm going to be on Orkney for a few weeks in June, do we have any Grenadiers on Orkney interested in a coffee? (or a dram...)

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm going to be on Orkney for a few weeks in June, do we have any Grenadiers on Orkney interested in a coffee? (or a dram...)
Im there for most of July and a bit of August - likely get up there end of the first week of July if you are still around. Are you going for work or Leasure? Last summer we had 4 Grenadiers in Orkney at the same time in July. Message me if you want a chat about any tips on things to do and places to go

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
Im there for most of July and a bit of August - likely get up there end of the first week of July if you are still around. Are you going for work or Leasure? Last summer we had 4 Grenadiers in Orkney at the same time in July. Message me if you want a chat about any tips on things to do and places to go
Would have loved to hook up for a meet - this is a pleasure trip, but we depart orkney 27th June. Are you there for work or pleasure?

Back
Top Bottom