The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Austin Gren Spotted

Howdy Ya'll!

About

Created
Owner
Texas Grenadier
Privacy
Public
Manual user approval
No
Members
Discussions
Views
Language
English (US)

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score
As I was driving down Enfield I spotted a Gren on Robinhood. I pulled up behind and took pics. I didn’t want to be the creepy guy knocking on doors looking for the owner, but if you follow this group and want to grab coffee I live nearby.

Attachments

• B7D9B5C9-2980-4EE3-800C-E1E06700D3F7.jpeg
    B7D9B5C9-2980-4EE3-800C-E1E06700D3F7.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 34
  • A2F9D2D3-3AC6-427E-AEAB-07CC6017E615.jpeg
    A2F9D2D3-3AC6-427E-AEAB-07CC6017E615.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 34

AwestinTX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As I was driving down Enfield I spotted a Gren on Robinhood. I pulled up behind and took pics. I didn’t want to be the creepy guy knocking on doors looking for the owner, but if you follow this group and want to grab coffee I live nearby.
I see you on Bee Caves when I'm taking the kids to school. I'm in a Britannia Blue with steelies and live in Central Austin. Can grab a coffee when convenient.

TSquared

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great looking Grenadiers! Mine has finally arrived. Should be picking it up this coming week. I see the pictures show both OEM and Urban side steps. Both look good. Deciding what to install on mine. Do either of you have thoughts on one vs the other?

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I see you on Bee Caves when I'm taking the kids to school. I'm in a Britannia Blue with steelies and live in Central Austin. Can grab a coffee when
Great looking Grenadiers! Mine has finally arrived. Should be picking it up this coming week. I see the pictures show both OEM and Urban side steps. Both look good. Deciding what to install on mine. Do either of you have thoughts on one vs the other?
I like my Urban side runners. It has zero impact on ground clearance. Heavy duty 3” steel tube. On mine, there was a very small tolerance issue with location of bolts. What should have been a simple installation took some wrestling (I used a ratchet strap and a friend to get it positioned). Not a real big deal and they have likely fixed it since the initial units.

TSquared

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I like my Urban side runners. It has zero impact on ground clearance. Heavy duty 3” steel tube. On mine, there was a very small tolerance issue with location of bolts. What should have been a simple installation took some wrestling (I used a ratchet strap and a friend to get it positioned). Not a real big deal and they have likely fixed it since the initial units.
Thank you for the realistic opinion on the Urban side steps. I’m picking my grenadier up tomorrow and have opted to go aftermarket, likely Urban. Hopefully I won’t have to wrestle too much with them…

letmedriveTX

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Austin owners! Where is this coffee meet up? Are "potential" Grenadier owners invited? 😉

Back
Top Bottom