The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:19 PM
Reaction score
I ordered the Black Sheep console sunvisor from the newly setup up Black Sheep Innovations Australia. I am going to velcro my small GPS data logger to the forward facing side. I have been looking for place to put it. I track where I go and insert GPS data into my photos. I can also make plots of my travels.

1715584131263.jpg

Last edited:

CRH

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:19 AM
Reaction score
Just received this from dealer, would anyone be worried driving with engine warning light on and being given this information, I am in no way an expert/have any knowledge, with any of this and really could do with help.

'we think it’s the EGR coupling rod recall but we are awaiting on the new part to come in'

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
My dealer told me that the issues that are part of the “internal” Ineos campaigns are not vehicle safety issues.
The problem of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) should therefore only concern the pollutants in the exhaust gases.

Reactions: CRH

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
I ordered the Black Sheep console sunvisor from the newly setup up Black Sheep Innovations Australia. I am going to velcro my small GPS data logger to the forward facing side. I have been looking for place to put it. I track where I go and insert GPS data into my photos. I can also make plots of my travels.

View attachment 7856787
I'm wondering how this would go over corrugations? the display shakes vigorously when you drive on them

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
Dawn kayak fishing trip at Woolleys Bay 😁
Later followed by chermoula baked whole snapper 😋
Love the wide roof rack, easily fits two kayaks 👍🏼

Attachments

• IMG_7447.jpeg
    IMG_7447.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_7449.jpeg
    IMG_7449.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_7450.jpeg
    IMG_7450.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 81

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday Grenny saw washing water instead of rainwater for the first time, but only for the windows and headlights. Now I know that the wide front bumper has its advantages.😄
MM is a very grateful colour: only the windows shine, and yet it looks as if the entire Grenny has been washed (photo was taken before cleaning the windows).🤭

Attachments

• 20240514_195314.jpg
    20240514_195314.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 70

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm wondering how this would go over corrugations? the display shakes vigorously when you drive on them
It has two small holes on the visor, for screws I presume. No instructions to tell me. I am thinking 3M doubled sided tape or velcro.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:19 AM
Reaction score
Dawn kayak fishing trip at Woolleys Bay 😁
Later followed by chermoula baked whole snapper 😋
Love the wide roof rack, easily fits two kayaks 👍🏼

Some nice photos there, just wondering what lights you have installed inside the vehicle as it looks like you have got some mighty illumination in there buddy !!

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:19 PM
Reaction score
Installed some brackets from Ebay to decrease the angle of the rear seats. Daughter noticed on the first ride saying it was "Much more comfortable and less upright." Would highly recommend if you have passengers in the rear regularly.

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
Some nice photos there, just wondering what lights you have installed inside the vehicle as it looks like you have got some mighty illumination in there buddy !!
😆I think that’s just iPhone trickery and the fact that it was very dark as these are just the standard ones.

Reactions: Max

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I attached the visor using Velcro. The hook and loop, I hope, will have enough give to fix any corrugation issues that may arise. Only time will tell. Easy to remove if there is noise or vibration.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:19 AM
Reaction score
Drove to Maine yesterday for a few days (work and pleasure). Picked up my 2nd “crack” from a rock. Almost same exact spot as my last one but unfortunately this windshield is only a few weeks “old”.

I think I have only had one other time over the course of my life where I had to replace a windshield…Honestly think they need to increase the thickness of the glass for a windscreen that is so vertical and flat.

Attachments

• IMG_2705.jpeg
    IMG_2705.jpeg
    662.7 KB · Views: 37

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:19 PM
Reaction score
I got nailed by a rock coming off a truck yesterday while driving to town. I drove straight to a rock chip repair place and now I can barely see it. I am shocked the damage didn't spread.
IMG_5958.jpg
IMG_5963.jpg

Back
Top Bottom