The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland Rejecting Vehicle (UK)

Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
Badly worded sorry😞

l meant, l hope there's not many people have faults or issues with their Grenadier such as they want to reject the vehicle.

lt's no fun when you've spent that much money. Later ones seem better, with more people reporting few or no issues.

don't ignore warning ligh

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Really? - so if your brand new vehicle doesn't work properly and the lackadaisical dealer doesn't fix the faults - you should just suck it up?
The dealership/company structure seems designed for neither to take responsibility for anything... It's so bad .
I'm genuinely pleased for people who haven't had any issues with their Grenadier but it seems more and more are experiencing problems and no one gives a💩

Local time
Reaction score
l thought that it was the other way round? As in, the later production is better.

lt looks like lneos are inundated with customers needing help with their vehicles and can't cope with it. l guess that's one of the challenges of starting a car company from scratch.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:11 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
It strikes me that I have been lucky, both with my vehicle and my dealer!

I have had much worse experiences with big, well, established manufacturers, take a sarcastic bow VW and BMW.

Reactions: PBD

Korg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom