The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS NIGHTMARE!!!

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score
To close off this thread on a positive note, the service and responsiveness I have received from Rusnak are off-the-charts good. I wish everyone could buy their Grenadiers from them. Sales was responsive, attentive, fair and overall one of the best experiences buying cars. Service was equally good, checking on me periodically and making sure I even got a loaner Grenadier when I had to leave mine overnight to clear some gremlin lights.
That's good to hear. Mossy in San Diego refused to give me a loaner stating it's not Ineos policy. They had my vehicle for almost 30 days. I told them that was unacceptable. They didn't have much to say. So glad Rusnak was able to create their own policy.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
That's good to hear. Mossy in San Diego refused to give me a loaner stating it's not Ineos policy. They had my vehicle for almost 30 days. I told them that was unacceptable. They didn't have much to say. So glad Rusnak was able to create their own policy.
Unfortunately some dealers appear more interested in initial sales than follow up service/growing the customer relationship. All the best to you C64_forever!

ErnieB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
One of the reasons I moved forward with purchasing a Grenadier was the established dealer service department. As a new vehicle, I expect quirks and issues as this comes with the territory. How the dealer responds is everything.

Back
Top Bottom