The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Worst of the Worst - Raiti's Rides

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6KytzUM5lU

This gentlemen has long popped up in my YouTube feed. A friend and I do like to joke that he is "coked out" all the time because the quality of his content is generally terrible. I was shocked to see him get Grenadier access from Regal Automotive, I guess any publicity is good publicity.

A few on this forum will likely have eye twitches as he discusses "FieldStream Grade" rather than Fieldmaster Trim and the "Aparture" angle. Always a clown show rushing to content. His new Landcruiser 250 video was also riddled with errors.

Does this mean USA awareness of the Grenadier and INEOS brand is about to increase dramatically?

Reactions: CB

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:42 AM
Reaction score
It's an amusing watch, riddled with errors, but an interesting first impression nevertheless.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:42 AM
Reaction score

This gentlemen has long popped up in my YouTube feed. A friend and I do like to joke that he is "coked out" all the time because the quality of his content is generally terrible. I was shocked to see him get Grenadier access from Regal Automotive, I guess any publicity is good publicity.

A few on this forum will likely have eye twitches as he discusses "FieldStream Grade" rather than Fieldmaster Trim and the "Aparture" angle. Always a clown show rushing to content. His new Landcruiser 250 video was also riddled with errors.

Does this mean USA awareness of the Grenadier and INEOS brand is about to increase dramatically?
Gotta love his enthusiasm! First look missteps forgiven. DaBull

Reactions: CB

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

"boxy but also rounded shape that's going on" OMG

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

It's interesting isn't it that "styling" seems paramount

Whereas the reason I bought a Grenadier is that "form follows function"

In other words when he says the "aggressive" vents, I thing "oh, cool, vents in the right spot for a change"

Yep he is clickbait, but amusing nevertheless

Back
Top Bottom