The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Windscreen washers losing willpower.

RYAustralia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
Windscreen washers have developed a fault - push water but only a half hearted dribble rather than reaching the windscreen. Passenger side one seems to be spiting out around from the base of the jet housing. I suspect pipe has split or come loose here and hence losing pressure across system. Goes on next week so have listed it for a fix along with a few other minor niggles (a/c water leak getting fixed is the big one).

Will update once I know more.

RYAustralia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Got it back. - service guy said he took the washer jet assembly apart then put it back together and it seemed to fix it. Maybe just logged - with Algae perhaps. I agree 😀

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
Got it back. - service guy said he took the washer jet assembly apart then put it back together and it seemed to fix it. Maybe just logged - with Algae perhaps. I agree 😀
Do we know where the washer jets are made (country of origin?).

RYAustralia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My washer jets are still only half mast at best so night driving when there’s bugs results in frequent stops to slosh water on the top half of the windscreen to get the bugs off. It’s in for service today and have asked them to be looked at. Fingers crossed.

RYAustralia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No fix on the washers -at service time, but agent has contacted Ineos as did I. Ineos escalated this as well as door seals etc, so hopefully they will bring about a fix soon. Should be in for a look in the next few weeks so fingers crossed.

Scotsitalian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
I was told by Ineos technical person some came out of the factory with pinched pipes from the pump to under the shuttle, mine is in for a laser geometry check and new jets in 2 weeks

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
In the old days we'd find the outpipe from the bottle thingo and stick it in our gobs and blow hard.
It was a useful diagnostic, and often therapeutic procedure.
Now I'm reading above about about shuttles and lasers and jets.
What's the world coming to? :unsure:;)

NixGrenadier2023

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
My passenger washer jet is only spraying the bottom 25% of the glass when standing still, and almost no coverage of the glass when driving. I have reported it to my dealer... It's booked in next week for the 15,000km service so will see what they do about it.

nev7899

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No fix on the washers -at service time, but agent has contacted Ineos as did I. Ineos escalated this as well as door seals etc, so hopefully they will bring about a fix soon. Should be in for a look in the next few weeks so fingers crossed.
I’m having the same issue with window washers, passenger barely works at all, and drivers is average. Keen to know what solution they give mate, thanks for posting 👍

Back
Top Bottom