The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Where are the videos???

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
With the deliveries in EU and other areas - does it seem odd that we are not seeing more videos on YouTube or other sites. Might see a new one or two every couple weeks - but not much beyond that, and certainly not many by auto reviewers....

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
I was thinking the same. Give it a month into deliveries in NA and the YouTubers will be flooding the market.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:34 AM
Reaction score
I'm guessing many new owners are feeling a little gun shy about posting videos driving around with random bings, bongs, and error messages popping up on the display.😒 Maybe we'll see more videos after the next software update. The ownership ranks also likely skew older and many just might not be interested in social media posts.

Reactions: Max

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:34 AM
Reaction score
I'm guessing many new owners are feeling a little gun shy about posting videos driving around with random bings, bongs, and error messages popping up on the display.😒 Maybe we'll see more videos after the next software update. The ownership ranks also likely skew older and many just might not be interested in social media posts.
This rings true to me. In many ways I’m glad the early owners are showing such amazing patience with the error messages and glitches. Ineos should be exceedingly grateful to all owners also. I can imagine any other cohort not being so patient. Brings me back to hoping Ineos grabs this by the proverbial horns and fixes it 100%. Time is running out I fear.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:34 AM
Reaction score
Do most normal owners post on Youtube though? I wouldn’t have thought so.

Give it time for a few more demonstrators and press cars to become available and you’ll have something new to watch every night.

Back
Top Bottom