The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

V5C and vehicle colour

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score
What colour is noted on your vehicle registration document which is called a V5C in the U.K. My grenadier is magic mushroom colour
and on the vehicle registration document it’s marked as grey colour. Do other people’s registration documents accurately
describe their actual vehicle colour?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What colour is noted on your vehicle registration document which is called a V5C in the U.K. My grenadier is magic mushroom colour
and on the vehicle registration document it’s marked as grey colour. Do other people’s registration documents accurately
Good question, while we await people with the V5 to reply could I ask you when you received your V5C - as in what part of the process. Vehicle had arrived at the agent and you paid your final balance etc??

Tks

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah mine is Donny Grey and in noted as "Grey" on the V5C. I guess the DVLA have a standard set of colours from which to pick and Magic Mushroom is be a difficult one to categorise. Love your colour btw, maybe have chosen it if I had seen it before ordering.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know colours on the V5 are generic but that looks like a mistake. MM could be "white or beige" but certainly not grey.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good question, while we await people with the V5 to reply could I ask you when you received your V5C - as in what part of the process. Vehicle had arrived at the agent and you paid your final balance etc??

Tks
I got the V5 when it arrived at the agents 👍🏼

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My V5 arrived before my vehicle did, INEOS registered it as a FIELDMASTER and not as it should be a TRIALMASTER.
INEOS
made a mistake and have told me they are correcting it with the DVLA, so I will wait and see, over three weeks now.

Local time
Reaction score
My V5 arrived before my vehicle did, INEOS registered it as a FIELDMASTER and not as it should be a TRIALMASTER.
INEOS
made a mistake and have told me they are correcting it with the DVLA, so I will wait and see, over three weeks now.
Yes wrong colour here too

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This information can only be provided to the DVLA by the person responsible for registering it for Ineos, rather than mistakes made by DVLA. That's not to suggest that DVLA can also make mistakes in data entry.

It seems Ineos have officially decreed Magic Mushroom as grey.

Local time
Reaction score
Talked to DVLA today it seems Ineos have got it wrong
will have to wait till I get revised V5C back from putting personal number on it.

Reactions: PBD

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
INEOS
Exactly the same position with me. Registered as Fieldmaster and should be Trialmaster.

Dealer is trying to sort with Ineos, but now two weeks since V5 turned up.

Colour is correct

MacBlooby

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
and on the vehicle registration document it’s marked as grey
Mine is magic mushroom and also listed as Grey. Don't care what colour they think it is, I luv it and don't half get some stares on the road, will need to get dark sunglasses. People standing next to it getting their photo taken in the carpark and was tracked down in a restaurant also for feedback.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
It's the same for me in Germany. Magic Mushroom. The document says the color grey.

Back
Top Bottom