The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

US Reservation Attempts Failing

jb504

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score
I've been trying to reserve a Grenadier for about a week (4/5-13) via the US site without success. The system just stops after clicking submit - the circle keeps spinning in the submit button area. Has anyone else encountered a similar issue?
Phone calls and chat with tech support have been unhelpful. They suggested trying with Firefox since I'd already attempted with Safari and Chrome and also from my phone.
Dear INEOS Sales, help me so I can give you money.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 8.18.11 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 8.18.11 AM.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 14

Jeremy996

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
2:04 PM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I resorted to a PC and Edge, but that was a long time ago. I would have hoped they would have tested a little more cross-platform after I moaned, years ago now..

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
Try clearing your cache and cookies on Chrome. See if that works

Local time
Reaction score
I've been trying to reserve a Grenadier for about a week (4/5-13) via the US site without success. The system just stops after clicking submit - the circle keeps spinning in the submit button area. Has anyone else encountered a similar issue?
Phone calls and chat with tech support have been unhelpful. They suggested trying with Firefox since I'd already attempted with Safari and Chrome and also from my phone.
Thanks.
In March on my first three tries my credit card blocked the fee. I got a "possible hacker" notification. Once I white listed Ineos it went through. I made sure with the credit card company it didn't go through three times because I made three attempts.

Local time
Reaction score
I hope you trust your son, because after testing the car he could as well steal your place in the reservation queue :eek: 🤪
He has dibs on my Bronco, but he'll step up to the Grenadier once I figure out how to get european delivery of the pickup version. I'm sure he won't get out of line because he knows I can always make another son.

ryket

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Having had a similar problem, I can only hope that the Ineos website wasn't made by the same people who designed the car. I tried to create a reservation when they first opened up; long story short the text characters in my email address were breaking something on their server. Once I got around that hurdle it didn't like my credit card number for unknown reasons (not a bank problem). Support were useless. I waited a year and came back and they had fixed it at last lol.

Depending on how tech savvy you are, you could try opening the network requests view in your browser (ctrl + shift + I on Windows, command + option + I on macOS), press submit again, and see what kind of response you're getting from the Ineos server.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
I had the same issue, i used a different card, IA blamed the bank, the bank blamed IA.............in the end I got someone else to pay and I payed them back

curb-optional

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
I had similar issue. I tried to resevere my Grenadier *after* having done the customization. BUT, one time I just went to the site and reserved - not through the customization tool. I can custom the order at a later stage, so it was getting in line that was the objective. May be a resolved issue after the 17th anyways, when the site is live with pricing.

bmore_burnsy

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
I'm curious to see when IA closes NA reservations, i.e., whether it happens before the May 17 price reveal. As of this AM, the NA reservation webpage is still active.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm curious to see when IA closes NA reservations, i.e., whether it happens before the May 17 price reveal. As of this AM, the NA reservation webpage is still active.
I'd bet they leave it open until the end of the pre-order stage ~6wks or so from now if the timeline holds. Maybe they'd rather have 2 years of production spoken for than ship 'em over and hope for buyers?

It is exciting that the 'Build Your Own' is down for maintenance! - "We are in the process of upgrading the configurator to be fully enabled to reveal specs and actual vehicle pricing. Check back on 17 May when this upgraded specification and pricing configurator will be available."

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I thought they had closed It, or was that in the EU. If it was there, at what stage did they do it?

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
Thanks.
This was our experience when we tried ages ago to get the early reservation slots locked in, and then furthered by the main order page when it went live. Such a hog of a website I tried 4 browsers and 3 different machines and 2 smart phones.... over a one-week period to get my 'reservation' to work.

Back
Top Bottom