The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The real built on purpose vehicle

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone who’s been to India will know the Force Gurkha and Mahindra Bolero are a long way from being export quality.

Boleros don’t even have proper door stays. They are retained by canvas straps. And I’ve been in brand new ones where some of the gauges didn’t even work.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
Anyone who’s been to India will know the Force Gurkha and Mahindra Bolero are a long way from being export quality.

Boleros don’t even have proper door stays. They are retained by canvas straps. And I’ve been in brand new ones where some of the gauges didn’t even work.
They went with the canvas straps for maximum weight savings! It worked for the F40 and if Enzo signed off on it, it’s the real deal.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
As we know -there is a difference between promise and reality. - Even if these 4x4 from India would keep its promises - no chance to get it registered in Europe or US.. Also the vehicle is not in near proximity of IG.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score
No its not in the same league, it might make a good base vehicle for an off roader project though. I quite like it. I bet its cheap!

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
It is a fantastic concept for an emerging market where initial cost/price of admission is the first, second, and third requirement. Where it would not be satisfactory in the first world market is longevity. Having lived for years in Bolivia, I’ve experienced the quality of third world market products. I’m super happy to see this kind of product available though. It definitely represents progress

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:37 PM
Reaction score

6 hours in an open top mahimdra in Nagpur in winter was enough for me. And the heater was broken if it was even fitted. I can’t remember now, but the Marsala chai was welcome at the half way point.

Definitely not export ready.

Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Does it bother anyone else watching someone ford a stream in a vehicle with a perfectly good bridge in the background?
Happens all the time on 4x4 you tube videos. But some people like to risk getting stuck , and their poor decsion making recorded for the world to see!
Gets expensive though.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Happens all the time on 4x4 you tube videos. But some people like to risk getting stuck , and their poor decsion making recorded for the world to see!
Gets expensive though.
If it wasn’t for recording one’s own stupidity, the internet would be a very different place.

AWo

Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
Pretty much a MB G Class or Steyr Puch. Modified of course....

AWo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom