The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The future of the car in Europe.

Manuel4x4

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
Hi, maybe this is not the right forum.
But it was presented yesterday it is a new car brand and it is Spanish.
Whether we like it or not, it is the future in Europe.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
Actually the biggest change that they want to bring about is that you won’t own the car, but subscribe to a ‘movement’ service. Hope that your social score is high enough And there are enough cars when it rains and you aren’t stuck with a scooter…

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
There is no future in Europe. The Communists Car Company of China CCCC will eventually dominate all industries including cars. Watch out and buy from your own country, I was hoping the Grenadier was going to built in Wales (yes I know - not for discussion, so I won't).

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:52 PM
Reaction score
Actually the biggest change that they want to bring about is that you won’t own the car, but subscribe to a ‘movement’ service. Hope that your social score is high enough And there are enough cars when it rains and you aren’t stuck with a scooter…
and you can add the so-called 'surge pricing' as per the ride share mob, airlines etc. Even a local intercity bus company has got in on the act here in Queensland. Your reference to 'social score' is prescient... I believe it's only a matter of when , not if....

Back
Top Bottom