The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Southeastern US / North Carolina

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
I'm virtually positive it will happen.

I work with Overland Experts (we were the company contracted for the pro-drivers for the PTO2 tour in the US), and one of our main locations is in NC (this is where the Grenadier was first tested stateside, almost 18 months ago); I know the interest has been high, so I'm confident a Grenadier specific event will happen in the coming year

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hoping to have mine by then and may drive down to SC to watch a friend play baseball in April. Maybe around that timeframe?

khmarks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's encouraging. Glad to help and look forward to participating.

khmarks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm virtually positive it will happen.

I work with Overland Experts (we were the company contracted for the pro-drivers for the PTO2 tour in the US), and one of our main locations is in NC (this is where the Grenadier was first tested stateside, almost 18 months ago); I know the interest has been high, so I'm confident a Grenadier specific event will happen in the coming year
I've signed up for the OEX one day training in Feb'24 to learn some basics. Looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom