The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Servus/Hi from Munich

Lyros

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
I’m Laurens from Munich and I placed my order at the end of May. Delivery should hopefully take place in October and I’m really excited about it. 
I mainly plan to use the IG for traveling around Europe and wherever it may take me. Always on board is my better half and my dog (Dachshund) Henry. The plan in the long run is to fully customize the IG to our needs. But for now we plan to put a roof tent on it and a simple built-in kitchen  My spec: Diesel / Fieldmaster / Donney Grey / Package Rough / Roof Rack / etc. 

More than happy to meet you all!

kinoheinz

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
Hi Laurens,
living in Munich as well I wonder who will be your distributor. I ordered on May 20 and chose BMW Schmidt in Baierbrunn. I know their manager Robert since the times he worked at Auto König, where I bought my first Range Rover P38. And I look very much forward to October to receive my Trialmaster, fully equipped.
Peter

Local time
Reaction score
Hi Laurens & Kinoheinz - ich wohne im Süden von München - mein Grenadier Commercial 2-seat wurde am 18.05. bestellt - ich erwarte Lieferung im Oktober.

Grüße
Gerhard

kinoheinz

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Gerhard, nice to „meet“ you ! I‘m living in Munich-Maxhof, just near the city limits on Forstenrieder Park. You really ordered the fist day 😎…it took me another 2 days to figure out what I really need. In the end it was nearly everything, leaving out only the saddle leather. Who will be your dealer ?
Regards
Peter

Local time
Reaction score
I selected Abenteuer 4x4 In Coburg, due to the fact they know 4x4 vehicles etc

The one in Baierbrunn deals in BMW and Rolls Royce no experience whatsoever in 4x4 cars

Lyros

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Laurens & Kinoheinz - ich wohne im Süden von München - mein Grenadier Commercial 2-seat wurde am 18.05. bestellt - ich erwarte Lieferung im Oktober.

Grüße
Gerhard
Hi Gerhard,

hast du deinen schon erhalten?

Lyros

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Laurens,
living in Munich as well I wonder who will be your distributor. I ordered on May 20 and chose BMW Schmidt in Baierbrunn. I know their manager Robert since the times he worked at Auto König, where I bought my first Range Rover P38. And I look very much forward to October to receive my Trialmaster, fully equipped.
Peter
Hi Peter,

really sorry about my “late” reply here 😝
I did. get my car from Schmidt Premium Cars in Baierbrunn. Very good Servus.

Although I have to agree with @gerhard that they are definitely not experienced with 4x4 vehicles.

Who is your dealer?

kinoheinz

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Lyros,

no problem at all. Congratulations, that you have received your car. I changed the dealer from Schmidt Premium Cars and am looking forward to delivery from ABNTR4X4 near Coburg, as they know a lot about offroading 😎. My Donny Grey Trialmaster (with a red frame) is already at the agent and I can't wait for the registration.
Did you realize, that there is a first "Grenadier-Meeting" for the few Germans at the end of October in Mammutpark ? I'll be there then...

Local time
Reaction score
Hi Gerhard,

hast du deinen schon erhalten?
Ja - ich habe unseren Grenadier am 13.07. bei A4x4 abgeholt. Die ersten 1500 km sind auch gefahren. Im September geht es mit dem Grenadier nach Griechenland.

Lyros

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ja - ich habe unseren Grenadier am 13.07. bei A4x4 abgeholt. Die ersten 1500 km sind auch gefahren. Im September geht es mit dem Grenadier nach Griechenland.
Super. Außer den üblichen verdächtigen irgendwelche Probleme?

Dann viel Spaß in Griechenland!

Local time
Reaction score
Bisher nur die Fehlermeldungen auf dem Hauptdisplay.
Vielleicht noch erwähnenswert, die Türen schließen etwas stramm - stellt aber kein Problem dar, wenn man daran denkt. Angeblich sollen beim ersten Service die Türdichtungen ausgetauscht werden

Back
Top Bottom