The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Random Chimes Without an Alert Icon Illuminated

tmarr

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score
Well, I've only driven mine 4 hours, but yes. And I was looking everywhere for a light or some type of indicator. I finally "assumed" maybe it was a lane departure warning...even though I don't know if it has that feature.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
Change in speed limit signs? If I forget to shut the speed warning off it will chime when it detects a different speed limit sign.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score
Today, while driving about 70 miles on highway and secondary roads, we heard about five chimes without anything illuminated on the panel in front of me. Any ideas?
Loud chimes? Like "quacks"? Or soft chimes?

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
Today, while driving about 70 miles on highway and secondary roads, we heard about five chimes without anything illuminated on the panel in front of me. Any ideas?
On Thursday I was driving on the highway in high winds causing lane changes to be a little more snappy than typical. I received bongs/chimes each time I completed a lane change even when indicating. I ended up disabling the drowsy driver alert in ADAS and the bongs ceased immediately.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:45 PM
Reaction score
I've experienced lane departure chimes whilst driving on a road with the shadows of power lines.

chrsbe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:45 AM
Reaction score
Driving over a hump the rear door sensor or passenger detection sensors in the seats can cause that alarm. The system is responding to quick. Has to be fixed in the software.

Back
Top Bottom