The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Queensland 'stuff'

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread for those resident in the sunny state of Queensland...
Firstly on 22-24 Sept at the Goomeri showgrounds there's a proposed get together of Land Rover enthusiasts to commemorate 75 yrs of the marque... I think it's being organised by the Land Rover club of Brisbane
A week later, 30Sep-2 Oct ("Kings birthday weekend public holiday) a group known as "Defenders of Australia" are looking for expressions of interest for an event called "The Gathering" to celebrate "...all things Land Rover" (https://thelrgathering.au).
I'm wondering if the appearance of a former LR tragic arriving in his own Grenadier would engender interest at either event? :unsure:

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread for those resident in the sunny state of Queensland...
Firstly on 22-24 Sept at the Goomeri showgrounds there's a proposed get together of Land Rover enthusiasts to commemorate 75 yrs of the marque... I think it's being organised by the Land Rover club of Brisbane
A week later, 30Sep-2 Oct ("Kings birthday weekend public holiday) a group known as "Defenders of Australia" are looking for expressions of interest for an event called "The Gathering" to celebrate "...all things Land Rover" (https://thelrgathering.au).
I'm wondering if the appearance of a former LR tragic arriving in his own Grenadier would engender interest at either event? :unsure:
Probably not a problem. Shortly after I sold my last Defender I turned up to a Land Rover club get together in my new G-Wagen and was still welcomed. I then proceeded to have to snatch one of the Defenders out of a creek crossing and the welcome was slightly strained after that. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom