The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

pimp my Ride

madrowe

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
Dear members

Do you know any good websites where I can order exterior parts? I would like to order checker plate, preferably pre-cut for the hood or the wheel arch.
I would also like to know if anyone knows where and how I can order the Ineos Forum Member badge!

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score
Dear members

Do you know any good websites where I can order exterior parts? I would like to order checker plate, preferably pre-cut for the hood or the wheel arch.
I would also like to know if anyone knows where and how I can order the Ineos Forum Member badge!
@madrowe When you read this post, if on a PC, (from memory on a phone scroll to the bottom) move your cursor to the right of this post onto Parts & Service Merchandise Store, click on there to find how to order your Ineos Forum Member badge.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
There is someone in the UK selling wing top checker plate and two pieces for the front bumper for £149.99 on EBay.

It is still alloy coloured and not black though.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is someone in the UK selling wing top checker plate and two pieces for the front bumper for £149.99 on EBay.

There is a vendor selling them in black as well, though the wing top pieces look out of place. To my eye, they are oversized. I do like the tread plates for the bumper and have ordered them.

This site contains affiliate links for which The Grenadier Forum may be compensated.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
Dear members

@madrowe When you read this post, if on a PC, (from memory on a phone scroll to the bottom) move your cursor to the right of this post onto Parts & Service Merchandise Store, click on there to find how to order your Ineos Forum Member badge.

Keep in mind that in Europe metal plates for the fins are prohibited for reasons of road safety, and in no way would they pass the ITV, the ideal would be to get someone to manufacture them in Plastic, PVC, etc. material. I have asked several plastic materials factories for the possibility of manufacturing them but at the moment I have not received a response. Greetings Paco

Back
Top Bottom