The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Petition for a Hard Way Home US Launch?

3DDiY

Reservation Holder
Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
I would love If they did a Hard way home launch for every continent. The US could start somewhere in Mexico or Alaska. Any one else love to see this or be part of it?

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:39 AM
Reaction score
This would be so cool. I'd jump at the chance to pick it up in Baja or Moab and drive home. I'd prefer Alaska if I took delivery when there was better weather than their typical December!

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
I would love If they did a Hard way home launch for every continent. The US could start somewhere in Mexico or Alaska. Any one else love to see this or be part of it?
I suggested this to Greg Clark (VP INEOS Automotive AMER). This was at one of the first events held in Feb 2022 AMER to reservations holders with the single blue and white vehicle (which is sadly now possible destroyed) in 2022... or was it the second time I saw the Grenadier. 😂

MTNDOG

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Trans America Trail?? Baja to somewhere in Alaska?? Count me in.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
You start in Morocco like everybody else. No extra wishes please!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
I would love If they did a Hard way home launch for every continent.
When they first announced the European one, I thought they intimated it was the first of a series as each regional market opened up?

However, it doesn't seem to have happened for Australia?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I would love If they did a Hard way home launch for every continent. The US could start somewhere in Mexico or Alaska.
You could start at the Tremec factory, after they'd checked your transfer case had an in spec gear set?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
This thread got me thinking,

INEOS have done the big press splash in the UK, have held many press events all over the world with PTO or production vehicles and have completed the hard way home V1.0 with a select few. My bet is they won't be pushing for more of the same big event from 'corporate" but what about the dealer network side of things?

Sort of a mini hard way home specific to you with people that live in your geographic area. Take delivery of your Grenadier and then opt for a hard way home on one of several weekends offered throughout the year to really get to grips with the Grenadier.

I can't help but feel that today it's a case of, here's the keys, bye and see you at the first service. Land Rover used to host these events at dealer level quite regularly from what I've been reading (old magazines harvested from eBay as well as speaking to some of the remaining old school staff) and I think it would be great if Grenadier dealers picked this type of event up.

You could start at the Tremec factory, after they'd checked your transfer case had an in spec gear set?
Love going to gear factories, the best one was the Reintjes factory, and for anyone who was wondering, yes micro polishing of gears vastly reduces the whine and lowers overall operating temps.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
INEOS have done the big press splash in the UK, have held many press events all over the world with PTO or production vehicles and have completed the hard way home V1.0 with a select few. My bet is they won't be pushing for more of the same big event from 'corporate"
I'd certainly hope so ~ it's a cost that only new vehicle owners can fund. So what did Hard Way Home V1. 0 cost when you add up all the travel costs for the trip, video team, expert drivers, no doubt a recce team to put the thing together, various Ineos staff who have posted of being there... would it be a six figure sum? Maybe £50 a head per new Euro vehicle in year 1?

Love going to gear factories, the best one was the Reintjes factory, and for anyone who was wondering, yes micro polishing of gears vastly reduces the whine and lowers overall operating temps.
They have an interesting homepage. 😲

Ingemar

Grenadier Owner
Hard Way Home Winner
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
I do hope they do similar events on every continent!! I wish EVERYONE could have an experience like that.

Back
Top Bottom