The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ian Wright

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
1:24 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am near Maidstone Kent and run a 4x4 off road driving center. We welcome owner drivers along or you can drive our Ineos. Driver training to suit your needs right up to certificated course's with British Off Road Driving Ass (BORDA) instructors.
We use our Ineos hard and tend to know how it all works in "real life"
Very happy with ours with just the usual small niggles with false tyre pressure warnings and over damped steering etc.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am near Maidstone Kent and run a 4x4 off road driving center. We welcome owner drivers along or you can drive our Ineos. Driver training to suit your needs right up to certificated course's with British Off Road Driving Ass (BORDA) instructors.
We use our Ineos hard and tend to know how it all works in "real life"
Very happy with ours with just the usual small niggles with false tyre pressure warnings and over damped steering etc.
Whenever I travel to the UK, my first stop is Maidstone Services. Not to refuel (it's cheaper on this side of the Canal), but to buy the latest LR magazines at WH Smith.
Now I should pop in and see you.

Back
Top Bottom