The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New member - UAE

Shinobi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Mubarak, from UAE. My Ineos Grenadier is built already and its way to UAE as we speak, dont have the ETA exactly. Am now in the New York for couple months. But would like to join the events for North America whenever I can to test drive it. I have already been in the Ineos Grenadier Prototype in UAE as a passenger. Would like test drive before I receive. I will look forward to join any event soon.

Regards
Mubarak

Attachments

• A74FD54B-B0D8-44FF-8C77-5D697C53972F.jpeg
    A74FD54B-B0D8-44FF-8C77-5D697C53972F.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 398D9287-BB69-4307-A9BD-0E218726D920.jpeg
    398D9287-BB69-4307-A9BD-0E218726D920.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Mubarak, from UAE. My Ineos Grenadier is built already and its way to UAE as we speak, dont have the ETA exactly. Am now in the New York for couple months. But would like to join the events for North America whenever I can to test drive it. I have already been in the Ineos Grenadier Prototype in UAE as a passenger. Would like test drive before I receive. I will look forward to join any event soon.

Regards
Mubarak
Salam Mubarak,

Nice to see a nearby neighbor in this forum.
Phil here, also in the UAE in dubai and a white trial master on order.
What color and trim did you go for?
If your grenadier is being built , most likely delivery by may. I understood from the dealer the build and deliver period is 2-3 months.

Good luck with your test drive and please do share your feedback when you try it.

Shinobi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
حياك الله اخوي
Drop by the uk when you’re done with NY, you can drive mine all you want, if it’s here by then 😂
مرحبا 🤭

hello there Khalfan, yes I was in UK just one month ago. I wish I can stay longer. But will get mine soon when I am back.

Shinobi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Salam Mubarak,

Nice to see a nearby neighbor in this forum.
Phil here, also in the UAE in dubai and a white trial master on order.
What color and trim did you go for?
If your grenadier is being built , most likely delivery by may. I understood from the dealer the build and deliver period is 2-3 months.

Good luck with your test drive and please do share your feedback when you try it.
Nice meeting you Phil,
I had ordered mine in Magic Mushroom with Trial Master and full loaded leather with cages… etc with all the bells and whistles for overland trips.

Will have something to try this month if there is any events. Will let you know guys.

Reactions: Pfk

Shinobi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Shinobi im sure I’m not alone in wanting to hear about the trips you’ll be doing in the UAE.

If you contact ineos events NA they may be able to help. Their email address is in this post.

Thank you sir , I already spoke with someone from Ineos Grenadier. They hooked me up with an email to add me on the next events in North America.

I saw the Demo for Florida on you tube.

PW.

Contract Signed
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,
Good to be part of the forum.
My names Phil and live in Dubai, i‘ve just ordered my Fieldmaster and excited for delivery which there saying should be August/September 23 (inshallah).
Hope to get a test drive in the meantime 🤞and looking forward to any future events taking place.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 59CF0411-7249-4703-B931-4F9D9C506D9E.jpeg
    59CF0411-7249-4703-B931-4F9D9C506D9E.jpeg
    272 KB · Views: 23

Shinobi

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi All,
Good to be part of the forum.
My names Phil and live in Dubai, i‘ve just ordered my Fieldmaster and excited for delivery which there saying should be August/September 23 (inshallah).
Hope to get a test drive in the meantime 🤞and looking forward to any future events taking place.
Thanks

Hello there Phil,

Pleased to hear from you, hope to see more Ineos Grenadier drivers in the UAE and the rest of the region.
Your delivery date will be convenient as the weather gets better for adventures. We are awaiting a Demo production car for us to try as well hopefully next month as I heard. If I got it earlier it would great for others to share info as ordered it Fully loaded for urban/adventures use.

I hope someone from our dealership representitive in this forum can be invovled with feedback here.

ajitvg

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Regards
Mubarak
Did you order Magic Mushroom too!!??

Reactions: PW.
Back
Top Bottom