The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Magcode Power System by Rosenberger

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with this system?

It looks a nice almost flush system for front outlets, especially off the flying tails in the footwells or even trickle charging main battery?

MagCode®
Rosenberger MagCode® PowerSystem and MagCode® PowerSystemPro ensure safe and reliable magnetic connection to 12V and 24V external power sources. This includes ‘cigarette lighter’ receptacles commonly found on many vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans and campers as well as motorcycles and boats.

MagCode® PowerSystem
Magnets in the PowerPort and PowerClip ensure contact is made between the two parts of the connector as well as providing a switching function. The flat contacts only carry power when the moveable plate in the Port is magnetized by the magnets in the Clip. Totally short-circuit-proof, the MagCode® PowerSystem is designed to avoid other metal objects or permanent magnets inadvertently energizing the contacts.
csm_PowerSystem_blau_cff2b65a91.jpg

MagCode® PowerSystemPro
MagCode® PowerSystemPro features an additional twist lock mechanism for applications where greater separation forces and higher current load are necessary. In addition, the twist lock function guarantees switching will not occur before the outside contact has been closed – therefore eliminating potential arcing problems.

View: https://youtu.be/UR1bRHzuQ18

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:57 PM
Reaction score
Yes - I am going to use them as a connection from fixed solar panels on my garage - to the Grenadiers auxiliary battery. That way if I forget to unplug it when I drive away - then I don’t do any major damage to any connectors/wiring.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with this system?

It looks a nice almost flush system for front outlets, especially off the flying tails in the footwells or even trickle charging main battery?

MagCode®
Rosenberger MagCode® PowerSystem and MagCode® PowerSystemPro ensure safe and reliable magnetic connection to 12V and 24V external power sources. This includes ‘cigarette lighter’ receptacles commonly found on many vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans and campers as well as motorcycles and boats.

MagCode® PowerSystem
Magnets in the PowerPort and PowerClip ensure contact is made between the two parts of the connector as well as providing a switching function. The flat contacts only carry power when the moveable plate in the Port is magnetized by the magnets in the Clip. Totally short-circuit-proof, the MagCode® PowerSystem is designed to avoid other metal objects or permanent magnets inadvertently energizing the contacts.
View attachment 7813642

MagCode® PowerSystemPro
MagCode® PowerSystemPro features an additional twist lock mechanism for applications where greater separation forces and higher current load are necessary. In addition, the twist lock function guarantees switching will not occur before the outside contact has been closed – therefore eliminating potential arcing problems.

View: https://youtu.be/UR1bRHzuQ18
I use a magcode in my Defender for charging the battery. It’s a brilliant simple solution!

Back
Top Bottom