The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Just so Bad. Just so like Land Rover.....

Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have pre paid my deposit for my vehicle. I continue to own 2 Defenders and a new Range Rover. I think we all agree that Land Rover are quite the most obtuse and customer alienating brand in terms of their service levels andI  was looking forward to backing Jim Ratcliffes Grenadier. 

My experience to date has been woeful. The poor kids on the factored call centre must be getting mullared by all accounts at the frustration of the calls they are receiving to actually order a vehicle.

They are not at fault. Ineos seems to have jumped the gun considerably when launching a sales process that is far from ready, a website that doesn't advise of any issues being worked on and an altogether frustrating experience. The excitement about my ordering (tried at least 20 times now and have 3 oustanding tickets open with Ineos) has been truly shattered - Ineos have taken all the jam out of my doughnut so far and its so very sad. If only someone could speak with me who can give firm answers, it would go some way to understanding their teething issues. Poor, poor service. Marketing and Sales Heads of Depts should be hanging in shame.

Local time
Reaction score
What exactly is the main issue.... that the order isn't going through, or that people don't have the correct information to answer your questions about the vehicle?

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I think it is funny that people are expecting Ineos to have the same customer service as Toyota.  Actually I have never even ordered a car before but I had a buddy order a 4Runner once and he had a difficult time there as well.  It is what it is and if you don't like it don't buy it.  I would never expect everything to be completely polished here, new company that had to put together a business plan, dealer network, parts, manufacturing, website, customer service, deal with not only federal regulations in what, 100 different countries but how many local areas as well.  Oh yeah, they had to actually design a car and build the car as well.  If you want a seamless ordering process and amazing customer service go with Ford.  Oh wait, they can't deliver cars either, and their customer service sucks as well.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=The Shooting Major userid=9017213 postid=1332896842]Hi Guys,

I have pre paid my deposit for my vehicle. I continue to own 2 Defenders and a new Range Rover. I think we all agree that Land Rover are quite the most obtuse and customer alienating brand in terms of their service levels andI  was looking forward to backing Jim Ratcliffes Grenadier. 

My experience to date has been woeful. The poor kids on the factored call centre must be getting mullared by all accounts at the frustration of the calls they are receiving to actually order a vehicle.

They are not at fault. Ineos seems to have jumped the gun considerably when launching a sales process that is far from ready, a website that doesn't advise of any issues being worked on and an altogether frustrating experience. The excitement about my ordering (tried at least 20 times now and have 3 oustanding tickets open with Ineos) has been truly shattered - Ineos have taken all the jam out of my doughnut so far and its so very sad. If only someone could speak with me who can give firm answers, it would go some way to understanding their teething issues. Poor, poor service. Marketing and Sales Heads of Depts should be hanging in shame.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you're not getting many answers from INEOS which I'm sure is frustrating. 

However, if you're concerned with the ordering, delivery and specification process then perhaps our friendly dealer Steve may be able to shed some light. I'm sure if you put your questions to him he will be able to help or definitely know who to prod with a pointy stick to get some answers.

https://www.theineosforum.com/post/ask-the-dealer-halliwell-jones-chester-uk-qampa-thread-12376437?pid=1332876106

Back
Top Bottom