The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

It's moving on...

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:11 PM
Reaction score
I guess maybe your car has not yet been built
Yeah maybe that’s the point. But why did the let me sign the contract in November? Why did the sent an email to inform me that it went into production on 11th of January?
Just to annoy me? Therefore I have other people. Ineos should make me content and happy!

OzyGrenie

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:11 AM
Reaction score
Strongly suggest dont wait around for Ineos Support - I have had mega issues signing contract - many times waiting for UK Support - contacted my local agent , imeediately escalated to INEOS Australia. They phoned me direct next day, I couldnt ask for better service or support. INEOS Aust are daily (or nightly) in touch with UK office have really helped. They read this site, are well aware and report regulalrly to UK office.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:11 AM
Reaction score
Strongly suggest dont wait around for Ineos Support - I have had mega issues signing contract - many times waiting for UK Support - contacted my local agent , imeediately escalated to INEOS Australia. They phoned me direct next day, I couldnt ask for better service or support. INEOS Aust are daily (or nightly) in touch with UK office have really helped. They read this site, are well aware and report regulalrly to UK office.
@OzyGrenie I'd like to echo appreciation for the positive support from the Ineos Australia head office team.
After chatting with a couple of them in the very early days at a drive day, was able to resume the conversation almost a year later! Same warm welcome, attentive listening and after hrs email help to make a couple of amendments which were reflected in the eventual contract. I think the manufacturing and logistics effort to get the vehicle to early customers is a terrific effort...war, Covid disruption to manufacturing and supply chains and run away inflation regarding costs not withstanding!👏👏👏

Back
Top Bottom