The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Inspiration

Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score
Hi Miki - welcome back.

There's a few threads about this already - you can check this one (which actually has links to the others 🤣 ) LINK

Oops sorry, missed that .... apologies chaps.

Thanks, I had a great time in Canada and in Seatle with my Pot.
We went to several drinking holes (imy favourite was the the Queen Ann Beerhall in Seatle) in the US and up I99, through Vancouver and across to Calgary in Canada.
The pot was a hit in most places especially as it has the English pint/kite mark on it ...

I took a few photos of it in different locations, on the bonnet of the RAM1500 i'd hired in several Bob Ross paintings, in Whistler, Bannf, Revelstoke, Victora and Seatle. All with my camera which would have been great if i'd remembered to put the memory card in it .....
Doh !

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score
Oops sorry, missed that .... apologies chaps.

Thanks, I had a great time in Canada and in Seatle with my Pot.
We went to several drinking holes (imy favourite was the the Queen Ann Beerhall in Seatle) in the US and up I99, through Vancouver and across to Calgary in Canada.
The pot was a hit in most places especially as it has the English pint/kite mark on it ...

I took a few photos of it in different locations, on the bonnet of the RAM1500 i'd hired in several Bob Ross paintings, in Whistler, Bannf, Revelstoke, Victora and Seatle. All with my camera which would have been great if i'd remembered to put the memory card in it .....
Doh !
HAHA!

As a working photojournalist I once shot an entire college basketball game with the exposure so off that virtually nothing was documented - I feel your pain!

Did any pictures make it? Share some here!

Back
Top Bottom