The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I’ve Been Hesitant to Join

Farglebah

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
7:59 PM
Reaction score
I’ve adopted a mindful approach to manage my enthusiasm and anticipation. It’s worked so far with only a handful of interactions with Ineos on the detail and progress of my order. So while I have been following along for a while I have delayed joining the forum because I worried that would trigger obsessive compulsive behaviour;).

My agent has informed me that my Grenadier is out of production and awaiting allocation to a ship bound for this side of the world so I’m ready to start counting sleeps, chewing finger nails and letting all sorts of thoughts and questions occur to me.

Myself: Travelled and lived internationally for work but now I want to see my own country.
My Grenadier: Reserved 26 Oct 2021, ordered 1 Jun 2022, contract signed 24 May 2023, Trialmaster diesel MM
Favourite teacup storm: speedometer in centre - humans refocus horizontally more effectively than vertically, we’re predators, it’s an evolution thing.
Biggest concern: My teenage daughter hates it.

I’m looking forward to joining the conversation and hope I can contribute something useful from time to time.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
I’ve adopted a mindful approach to manage my enthusiasm and anticipation. It’s worked so far with only a handful of interactions with Ineos on the detail and progress of my order. So while I have been following along for a while I have delayed joining the forum because I worried that would trigger obsessive compulsive behaviour;).

My agent has informed me that my Grenadier is out of production and awaiting allocation to a ship bound for this side of the world so I’m ready to start counting sleeps, chewing finger nails and letting all sorts of thoughts and questions occur to me.

Myself: Travelled and lived internationally for work but now I want to see my own country.
My Grenadier: Reserved 26 Oct 2021, ordered 1 Jun 2022, contract signed 24 May 2023, Trialmaster diesel MM
Favourite teacup storm: speedometer in centre - humans refocus horizontally more effectively than vertically, we’re predators, it’s an evolution thing.

I’m looking forward to joining the conversation and hope I can contribute something useful from time to time.
A big welcome to you. I’m sure you will find this forum very helpful. As for your daughter. My daughter was annoyed with me ordering this vehicle. She has a love of my old Defender. She referred to the Grenadier as looking like a Chinese knock-off. That was until she saw it and realised I had added her to my insurance. If it wasn’t for the cost of fuel I wouldn’t get her out of it. I’m sure you will love your Grenadier when it arrives.

Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score

I guess you will adjust your will and state that the grenadier must go to your daughter and she can't sell it ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom