The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Surrey, UK

kellysHeros

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve just taken delivery of my 5 seat Station Wagon (Petrol). The cars not quite the spec I finally wanted however, I’m currently waiting for the missing/additional parts from my local dealer.
Putting the software upgrade to one side, first impressions are positive.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:33 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve just taken delivery of my 5 seat Station Wagon (Petrol). The cars not quite the spec I finally wanted however, I’m currently waiting for the missing/additional parts from my local dealer.
I have the petrol version also. A great engine that gives a big grin on my face 😎

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
Congratulations KellysHeros. DaBull

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
I have the petrol version also. A great engine that gives a big grin on my face 😎
Hi Logsplitter, I have ordered the petrol version too, (no other choice in the US). Glad to hear you are loving the engine. I have a new 2020 Defender and it also has a straight 6 with a Z-F 8 speed transmission. I love the incredible performance. Many like yourself on this forum and on video reviews have really positive things to say about the performance of the Grenadier petrol that's mated to the Z-F Transmission. Looking forward to delivery of my Shale Blue Grenadier. DaBull

Local time
Reaction score
Also have the petrol station wagon and been running it for just over a month now - engine has loosened up nicely and carries its weight very happily on the road with great acceleration for the lump it is - was a little unsure on diesel v petrol on order and both a excellent - not stopped smiling yet 🙂

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Also have the petrol station wagon and been running it for just over a month now - engine has loosened up nicely and carries its weight very happily on the road with great acceleration for the lump it is - was a little unsure on diesel v petrol on order and both a excellent - not stopped smiling yet 🙂
Where about in Northants are you? I keep seeing a Gren mooching about Corby, Kettering area And there aren’t many about in these parts

Local time
Reaction score
Where about in Northants are you? I keep seeing a Gren mooching about Corby, Kettering area And there aren’t many about in these parts
Am over in Sywell - saw my first in the wild on Thursday just gone on the Kettering road, Northampton in Donny grey was that you as we exchanged waves?

Last edited:

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Am over in Sywell - saw my first in the wild on Thursday just gone on the Kettering road, Northampton in Donny grey was that you as we exchanged waves?
Not guilty.. we have only seen one other in Northants, but that was in Corby. We did wave, but didn’t feel brave enough to flick the “V”.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not guilty.. we have only seen one other in Northants, but that was in Corby. We did wave, but didn’t feel brave enough to flick the “V”.
You maybe he was bigger than you so just you aired on the side of caution.

Dave F

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Kellysheroes,
I will look out for you , I’m often In Surrey with mine.

Back
Top Bottom