The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from indonesia

simson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
hehe..i have engine,ABS,and air bag light on. car still brand new.just arive from show room,,i try to scaned use autel ultra but no inneos model in our scaner then i try use Eobd only engine dtc available in scan tool (U010E lost comunication witch reductant control module) i try to check power supply for that ecu available...now i need some advice to u all,,thanks

Reactions: PBD

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Selamat Datang.

Glad to see a new member from Indonesia here on the forum. Best of luck with your troubleshooting, I wish I could help but I am still awaiting delivery in the USA.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Software update should address your issues

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
hehe..i have engine,ABS,and air bag light on. car still brand new.just arive from show room,,i try to scaned use autel ultra but no inneos model in our scaner then i try use Eobd only engine dtc available in scan tool (U010E lost comunication witch reductant control module) i try to check power supply for that ecu available...now i need some advice to u all,,
Unfortunately you are going to have to find a dealer level computer, there are currently no consumer level scan tools that are going to help. There are many error warnings that show up on the central touchscreen and those can generally be safely ignored because mostly software errors but it sounds like these are the permanent lights on the small screen behind the steering wheel. It’s normal for them to be on until you start the car, but if they remain once the car is started then it’s a concern and you will need to get it to a dealer.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
Welcome!

If you poke around you'll notice lots of folks went through similar electrical gremlins. One thing that seemed to be a trend was that state of charge on the battery can affect things as the car seems quite sensitive to even minimal voltage fluctuations. Maybe throw your battery on a charger to bring it up.

simson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
Welcome!

If you poke around you'll notice lots of folks went through similar electrical gremlins. One thing that seemed to be a trend was that state of charge on the battery can affect things as the car seems quite sensitive to even minimal voltage fluctuations. Maybe throw your battery on a charger to bring it up.
I try already replace battery,but its still same the christmas light still on.

Back
Top Bottom