The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Düsseldorf Germany

Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score

Hi, I’m from duesseldorf Germany. I have no off-road experience. The IG should become a vehicle with a roof tent for traveling through Europe. I hope to get the IG at the end of this year. I ordered a fieldmaster in Donney-grey. Up to now I’m not sure if I take the front and rear lock.

I wish all a exciting year of the Grenadier, cheers!

Cavaleiro

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome and many greetings from the Eifel. Then probably at Matzker in Cologne this year still two in Donny Grey are ready for pickup, mine (Trialmaster) with roof rack and sunroof and with the aim to complement the Defender as an overlander.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=JoeS. userid=9027145 postid=1332967811]
Hi, I’m from duesseldorf Germany. I have no off-road experience. The IG should become a vehicle with a roof tent for traveling through Europe. I hope to get the IG at the end of this year. I ordered a fieldmaster in Donney-grey. Up to now I’m not sure if I take the front and rear lock.

I wish all a exciting year of the Grenadier, cheers!

[/QUOTE]

The Year - of the Grenadier! very nice! ?

Welcome to the forum from the Rhine/Main area!

> I have no off-road experience.
Yes, that's hard to achieve on the "Kö".  ;-)

> The IG should become a vehicle with a roof tent for traveling through Europe.
Same here. Perhaps we'll meet in Sardinia, Sicily, Greece, the Alps, La Provence, Portugal, Spain, Scandinavia ... ?

We should probably set up a "Grenadier around the Continent" network soon.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi JoeS,
Neuss is the original home town of Land Rover Germany. I once was there in 2004 with my Defender. It's nice that a Greandier will soon be on the prowl there.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:17 AM
Reaction score
Welcome Joe.emax's idea "We should probably set up a "Grenadier around the Continent" network soon." - sounds good. We could have a separate thread along the lines of "Grenadier Travels" where we could post upcoming trips to see if possible to hook up with other IG enroute/in the area. @Stu_Barnes

Bit premature I know considering the only hooking up we can do for the next few months is with those lucky ones with scale models!

Apologies if there is already something along these lines

Bjoern

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
Wecome Joe and greetings from Ditzingen!

Back
Top Bottom