The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello.

Bensaw

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score
Great to join the forum, I'm hoping to share and learn about the Grenadier. I have a two seat utility that I've bought for work as a fencing and forestry contractor, took delivery in June 2023 and have so far covered 4000 miles. Very happy and got my update booked in for early December.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
Great to join the forum, I'm hoping to share and learn about the Grenadier. I have a two seat utility that I've bought for work as a fencing and forestry contractor, took delivery in June 2023 and have so far covered 4000 miles. Very happy and got my update booked in for early December.
Welcome Bensaw, You have a proper vehicle for your work and enjoyment. I ordered my Genadier Trialmaster and should have it by April. You'll find the forum a wonderful place for information and fun.
DaBull

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate. Myself and one or two others on here also use our Grenadiers for forestry (and arb) work, glad to hear about more of them out doing bits!

Back
Top Bottom