The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Scotland

Julian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:14 PM
Reaction score
I've been lurking on the forum since I paid my deposit in March, but happy to say I signed my contract on 1st August 2023 for a Trialmaster diesel in Sela Green. This will be replacing a Defender 110 Td5 Hard Top.
Curious as to what lead times people have been seeing in the UK from contract signing to delivery please? Ineos Customer Service have suggested unofficially about 3 months.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome

My actual: Contract Signed 23/02/23, Built 30/3/23, Final Invoice paid 24/4/23, Delivered to Dealer 26/4/23, Collected 2/5/23

Julian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Arkaig, hopefully a bit shorter that I've been lead to believe. Maybe IA are not wanting to over set expectations.....

Woodstove

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Arkaig, hopefully a bit shorter that I've been lead to believe. Maybe IA are not wanting to over set expectations.....
I signed the contract at the beginning of October. That seemed good at the time because it locked in the old prices which came in a few days later. However, your post reminds me I've been waiting almost a year now. And of course I've never heard anything subsequently.

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom