The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from North Oxfordshire

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score
New Forum member breaking cover.

Found this site yesterday when, frustrated by the lack of answers from my assigned dealer, I started to look on-line to see if I could find anything out for myself. Really good to see there is already a very active Forum in place and I’m certain it will be invaluable as we all take delivery and get to share first hand experiences.

My contract was signed on Feb 23rd, but as yet I have no indicated production date. I think I’m in the UK second wave.

By way of background, the IG will become a general, all-round daily driver, replacing a BMW X5 M50d. I’ve had a few LR products in the past. - all bought new and all with non trivial issues! For fun I also have a modified W460 G Wagen, a 911 Carrera 4 (owned from new in 2001) and Mercedes R107 420SL.

My IG is a Trialmaster in Slate Blue (Diesel - really enjoy the engine in the X5) with lots of options ticked.

Hope I can contribute something useful going forward

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
New Forum member breaking cover.

Found this site yesterday when, frustrated by the lack of answers from my assigned dealer, I started to look on-line to see if I could find anything out for myself. Really good to see there is already a very active Forum in place and I’m certain it will be invaluable as we all take delivery and get to share first hand experiences.

My contract was signed on Feb 23rd, but as yet I have no indicated production date. I think I’m in the UK second wave.

By way of background, the IG will become a general, all-round daily driver, replacing a BMW X5 M50d. I’ve had a few LR products in the past. - all bought new and all with non trivial issues! For fun I also have a modified W460 G Wagen, a 911 Carrera 4 (owned from new in 2001) and Mercedes R107 420SL.

My IG is a Trialmaster in Slate Blue (Diesel - really enjoy the engine in the X5) with lots of options ticked.

Hope I can contribute something useful going forward
Welcome aboard. I also signed a contract in February and my Ineos account doesn’t show vehicle in production but our dealer confirms our Grenadier has been built and is going through the batch and hold process. Also I can’t access my contract from my online Grenadier account.
My dealer is Harwoods in Portsmouth.

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That’s interesting, Thank You.

It sounds like Harwoods are a bit more clued in than my dealer. I can’t get anything from them to be honest

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Adventure Automotive Northampton - new offshoot of my local BMW dealer (who have been very good in all my dealings with them)
I’m using them.. Kirsty has been pretty good to be fair to her. I think they’re trying to do their best in spite of IA’s best efforts to keep us all in the dark.. Theyve got three customer cars ready and waiting for delivery once the mythical update is complete.

Back
Top Bottom