The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Montana

Zenadier

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:41 PM
Reaction score
I have a '96 Range Rover P38 that I drove off the dealer lot after considering the V8 Defender. The Rangie proved to be the more versatile car over the years, but I need to get farther up into the hills these days... reliably. I'll nurse the P38 along, until the Grenadier arrives. I hope to keep the Grenadier just as long. Who knows if I can keep it going myself in central Montana, but this forum will help with that. I have a low 10,000 USA pre-order number. Cheers! IMG_1520scaled.JPG

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score
I have a '96 Range Rover P38 that I drove off the dealer lot after considering the V8 Defender. The Rangie proved to be the more versatile car over the years, but I need to get farther up into the hills these days... reliably. I'll nurse the P38 along, until the Grenadier arrives. I hope to keep the Grenadier just as long. Who knows if I can keep it going myself in central Montana, but this forum will help with that. I have a low 10,000 USA pre-order number. Cheers! View attachment 7826496
Hi @Zenadier The P38 often has to deal with electronics problems. Maybe you also have a good one. Look forward to the Grenadier and meet him as Marie Osmond would say "underneath the big Montana sky". It's worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom