The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from London

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:02 PM
Reaction score
I have been following the Grenadier since 2018.I was going to order the base SW and add what I wanted, but after looking at the spec sheets i finally placed an order for the Trailmaster in Donny Grey as it ticked all the boxes, only thing I didn’t really want is the raised air intake.Originally, I was hanging on for the new Defender but when it was released, I was not overly impressed, the old Defender stood out from the crowd, didn’t have air suspension and too many gadgets. It is a good looking car, it’s the new Disco LR should have made!!My first car was a 2 door Nissan Patrol then a 4 door Patrol to accommodate a growing family. I then went through a few of Solihull’s finest starting with a V8 Disco then a first generation Freelander and a P38 Range Rover and a TD5 Defender 90.I still have the TD5 and my wife has an Evoque. My job forces lots of motorway driving so the daily driver is now a Jaguar. Once I get the Grenadier the 90 and Jag will go, I’ll then be on the lookout for a Land Rover Air Transportable(lightweight) for fun.The Grenadier will be used as the daily driver a bit of green-laning, off roading, loading up with diving kit and towing.Andrew

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Andrew! 

I think many people here share your view on the New Defender... its a Fantastic Discovery!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Andrew and Spjnr,

I would say, the new Defender looks like a Playmobil toy.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have been a Land Rover enthusiast for well over two decades. But since 2011 I have stopped buying new models. Unfortunately, Land Rover appeals to a different target group "ice cream parlor".

Back
Top Bottom