The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello - European Coachworks of San Marcos

Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Juan Martinez - I run a BMW / Mercedes certified bodyshop in San Marcos Ca and am currently working on a partnership with Ineos OC to be the collision repair provider of choice for their guests. Since we are BMW and MB certified our equipment is geared towards high end european automobiles and SUV's. With the Grenadier being built and designed my Magna Steyr and the G wagon frames also being engineered by them, it was a natural choice that we can and want to fix your grenadiers once crashed! Im also buying one later this week from Sierra Ineos in Irvine. our bodyshop is state of the art and can be found -----> www.european-caochworks.com

Local time
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Juan Martinez - I run a BMW / Mercedes certified bodyshop in San Marcos Ca and am currently working on a partnership with Ineos OC to be the collision repair provider of choice for their guests. Since we are BMW and MB certified our equipment is geared towards high end european automobiles and SUV's. With the Grenadier being built and designed my Magna Steyr and the G wagon frames also being engineered by them, it was a natural choice that we can and want to fix your grenadiers once crashed! Im also buying one later this week from Sierra Ineos in Irvine. our bodyshop is state of the art and can be found -----> www.european-caochworks.com
Here is the correct link https://www.european-coachworks.com/ the one you posted had a typo in it

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello,

Hi Juan, Welcome on board. You are one person I hope I don't need to call, however it sounds like I will be in good hands if I have to. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom